Bisping has fought the who's who at mw.....

This "Bisping never beat anyone" myth is reaching Rosholt-levels of boring.

He's beaten:

Sexyama
Belcher
Leites
Dollaway
Le
Stann
Mayhem Miller

And, while none of them were Top 5-ers IIRC, most of them were Top 10 when he fought them. So what if Bisping hasn't beaten a current Top 5 fighter? Many fighters haven't - doesn't make them can-crushers.

All solid pros, as a "best wins" list, it is underwhelming. You actually reduced my opinion of Bisping.

I've lost TWO different accounts on sherdog due to saying Bisping is not the greatest fight to ever live, so I'm not taking part in this discussion.
Reported.

I can't stand losers on here who trash fighters, bit I feel much the same way about Bispings butthurt fanbase. All of his losses were to guys on PEDs. Boo hoo. That's the only reason they were ever any good. Certainly not superior skills.

At least no one can say he's scared to fight. Win, lose or draw he always shows up to fight.

Bisbing has only beaten one fighter currently on the roster. It is unprecedented for him not to be cut for such a pathetic record after being in the UFC so long. The reason he never fought all those guys is because he was the most protected fighter ever. The UFC desperately wanted to give him a title shot so much so that he's getting his 5th completely undeserved title eliminator fight.

Dollaway, Leites and Akiyama are still on the roster. But fighters retire, Bisping has been in the UFC since 2006 so it's no surprise many of his opponents aren't around anymore. You can say the same about Anderson or Vitor or any fighters that have had a long career.

As for him being "the most protected fighter ever", he has fought: Dan Henderson, Luke Rockhold (the current champ), Rashad Evans, Vitor Belfort, Denis Kang, Mayhem Miller, Akiyama, Tim Kennedy, Wanderlei Silva, Cung Le, Thales Leites, Alan Belcher, Chael Sonnen etc.

If they were protecting him they did a piss poor job of it.

Bisbing has only beaten one fighter currently on the roster. It is unprecedented for him not to be cut for such a pathetic record after being in the UFC so long. The reason he never fought all those guys is because he was the most protected fighter ever. The UFC desperately wanted to give him a title shot so much so that he's getting his 5th completely undeserved title eliminator fight.

Leites, Dollaway, and Sexy are all still on the roster. And you can make that argument about a lot of guys who have been around a long time.

leites 2.0 and dollar$way 2.0 were pretty good wins, even if some don't think he won the leites fight.

This "Bisping never beat anyone" myth is reaching Rosholt-levels of boring.

He's beaten:

Sexyama
Belcher
Leites
Dollaway
Le
Stann
Mayhem Miller

And, while none of them were Top 5-ers IIRC, most of them were Top 10 when he fought them. So what if Bisping hasn't beaten a current Top 5 fighter? Many fighters haven't - doesn't make them can-crushers.
That's a lot of aluminum right there.

its like andre ward said
if a full grown man hits another man in the head 50 times its gonna hurt
lol.....and one shot from silva to the head off bisping..makes him see little birdies flying around his head!

and still has yet to beat anyone who's the who's who!...can't wait for the spider to take him to the bar to get him punch drunk!

Lol. Bisping now has a top 5 win.

How about Anderson Silva?
Got to give him credit, although Anderson was clearly a shell of his former self. Still, the first good win of Bisbings career, congratulations to him. Now just 2 more top wins and he'll have deserved a title eliminator fight for the first time. (They're not going to make him earn it)

Leites, Dollaway, and Sexy are all still on the roster. And you can make that argument about a lot of guys who have been around a long time.
Sexy is retired, I was counting Leites and I forgot about Dollaway. Before the Dollaway fight Bisbing didn't have a single win over anyone on the roster and no, no one else has ever come close to that pathetic of an "achievement" in modern UFC history. Not even close

yeah..this humble pie... it no taste so good...but in all fairness...silva gave that fight away...but props to bisping for getting up afetr the knee and beating he recieved!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back