Bisping Accused of Undermining Danis' Effort to Build Confidence in Bullied Teen

A bit off topic but as were well into NFL season , it just hit me as Bispings perfect parallel to another sports figure. I've always been a detractor of bisping the fighter ( mainly cause the credit he gets - not calling him a bad fighter) but I do enjoy his analysis and breakdowns on fights/fighters. So here it is - Michael Bisping is the Trent Dilfer of MMA. The similarities are on point. I'll even say bisping a little bit better fighter than trent was a QB. They both caught lightning in a bottle in their respective titles.

Again, sorry for going off topic but felt I needed to post.

Kids attacking the kid are assholes . Dillian posting his dm s is also a assholes. If your going to help him . Help him not make shit more public to give yourself more kudos. Should have just rocked up with the kid to school .

Bisping is right. Watch the podcast video if you don't understand. The kid was 99% fucked either way.

There's a big difference between an unplanned street fight and one on one street fight where no one jumps in.
If you go to ground in the former, chances are someone boots your head off, pride style.

This is ironic. Bisping acted the way you'd expect Danis to act (and vice versa).

'Go get some fans Dildo!'

What a poser uploading, when he finally dont act like a moron.

I dont fall for this shit.

Back