Bisping Accused of Undermining Danis' Effort to Build Confidence in Bullied Teen

Damn Dilly D throwing down the hammer on you haters

giphy.gif

when is some teenager going to be bullied by 8 people? haha....yes, if that was the case...your best bet is to sucker punch a few guys, then the take the f'''k off...haha
You haven't seen the video, or the podcast, should probably do that before saying anything else.

There is absolutely nothing in BJJ and especially Gracie JJ (to the extent people believe modern BJJ deviates from the original vision) that endorses flopping to your back in the middle of an eight person fight.

the way to take care of 8 people beating on you...take your beating...then, find out where each person lives...pay a visit to their house...one guy at a time...bash him over the head with a metal pipe...do that with each guy...one at a time...or, plant drugs in their car and put in an anonymous call to the police...haha

All bisping said was BJJ is going to do much when 4-5 kids are beating on you but he did give props to danis for offering the kid help.

Have you seen the video in question? Go to mma fighting, it's on there, give it a watch and tell me whether you'd user bjj, boxing or fucking run.

What I'm telling you is that properly "using BJJ" in that situation isn't flopping to your back, or even taking one guy down and attempting to mount, etc...

Literally no one in BJJ does and would teach that.

It's a complete mischaracterization to pretend otherwise.

That's for show...to build his brand...you really can't go by that...him trying to help a teenager...is very admirable...how someone could mock that, is pathetic...
If you really about that martial arts life, you should be a good role model in and out like wonderboy. Dillon danis trying to help a kid is cool and shouldn't be mocked but at the same time, one good act doesn't excuse all the other shit he does/says

Bisping is def not a martial artist per se lol, he prob thinks he should teach the kid some street boxing.

What I'm telling you is that properly "using BJJ" in that situation isn't flopping to your back, or even taking one guy down and attempting to mount, etc...

Literally no one in BJJ does and would teach that.

It's a complete mischaracterization to pretend otherwise.
Have you seen the video? It's fucking disturbing, absolute bunch of bastards beating the shit out of the poor lad, Bisping was talking specifically about this particular situation, and so am I.
The only way you're getting out of it is by swinging at anyone you can reach and getting on your fucking toes, you're not winning.

ummmm, didn't bisping lose his title due to bjj...lost to both gsp and rockhold by tapout...haha I think that wrestling/bjj is the best base to start with....then throw in some boxing, followed by some muay thai....can't go wrong....I think bisping is absolutely wrong on this...

You're writing as if he shit on bjj...he didn't.

The video of the kid is here timestamped:

He had a chin on him but to many for BJJ to do anything. Bunch of cunts them kids

Have you seen the video in question? Go to mma fighting, it's on there, give it a watch and tell me whether you'd user bjj, boxing or fucking run.
Or just use a gun? I guess this was a UK incident? I thought knives were popular there. A good knife can change the dynamics if nobody can have gun.

Did I hear this correctly? Mr Dillon Penis said "..... martial arts isn’t all about defending yourself. It’s about building confidence, discipline. ........................It’s about discipline, confidence, respect. "

It's about 'respect' he said. This tool who trains the serial rapist Conor Mcgregor with shite grappling, Conor who attacks and bullys old men, is talking about respect?

That sicko who beat and bullied that poor black lad is a lot less evil than Mr Penis and Conor.

The video of the kid is here timestamped:

He had a chin on him but to many for BJJ to do anything. Bunch of cunts them kids

I'm actually really glad the kid turned up, hopefully Danis does right by him.

Or just use a gun? I guess this was a UK incident? I thought knives were popular there. A good knife can change the dynamics if nobody can have gun.
No, it's America.

I can't find the actual video that started this shit storm. At least have the decency to post it so I can make fun of it.

I can't find the actual video that started this shit storm. At least have the decency to post it so I can make fun of it.
It's above your first post son.

Danis is right

But at the same time, he doesn't scream discipline and respect to me lol
Yeah good point.
lol, danis is a moron, or is acting like one. if you listened to the podcast, you could tell that bisping was all about helping the person who was being beaten up with martial arts, just not bjj. which while it is better than nothing, is not the ideal art to use. boxing or muai thai is a lot more beneficial. i think that's what bisping was trying to say.
And Danis is saying the martial art itself doesn't matter so much. Of course he's better off not learning like capoeira or Tai CHi or something like that but as long as its generally effective and has full resistance as part of its training then its going to help the kid with things like confidence and getting in shape. Haven't heard what Bisping said but it seems like he's nitpicking something that doesn't need to be nitpicked.

that's total bullshit....i have seen so many fights in my life...and 8 out of 10 times, the fight always ends up on the ground...one way or another, it ends up there....guys may start punching, but within seconds, they're rolling around the ground...so bisping is dead wrong...

i have no idea whether he's right or wrong, was simply pointing out what bisping was attempting to say.

It's above your first post son.
Oh, little kids playing. Sorry, thought it was the big guys in the earlier video. Projecting adult motivations and morals onto kids is always a bad idea. Let them lord of the flies while they are young and generally immune to a record.

Back