Bisping Accused of Undermining Danis' Effort to Build Confidence in Bullied Teen

Danis is right

But at the same time, he doesn't scream discipline and respect to me lol
He's the exact opposite of Respect, he's a copycat hypocrite wannabe. Even Danis teaching the kid was a "look at me" for Danis given that he had to publicize it just like everything he does. The guy wants to be famous so bad that he'll do anything for it.

I don't buy this shit from Danis. He's helping this kid to make himself look better. The kid getting some training is secondary. People who help just to help don't need to tell everyone about it

Ppl have to excuse Bisping here, he clearly wasn't able to see the whole picture.
SadEnlightenedAuk-size_restricted.gif

From what I read from Gordon Ryan's instagram

The kid did not even meet Dillon. kid just showed up took a pic in gi and left and did not even train. The guys in the gym said that

"Liberal media upset with Bisping sharing his thoughts on issue, based in reality"

lol, danis is a moron, or is acting like one. if you listened to the podcast, you could tell that bisping was all about helping the person who was being beaten up with martial arts, just not bjj. which while it is better than nothing, is not the ideal art to use. boxing or muai thai is a lot more beneficial. i think that's what bisping was trying to say.
Almost every street fight ends up on said street or in the dirt. Jiu-jitsu is gonna help.

Almost every street fight ends up on said street or in the dirt. Jiu-jitsu is gonna help.

don't most of them end up on the ground, because both guys fighting have no idea on how to strike? so they get way too close, and one pushes or jumps on the other, and then it hits the ground. if you have any type of kicking or striking, you can probably land one good shot to stun, and a second to knock out or tko the other guy. i just think that it's better to avoid getting so close to a stranger if you can avoid it.

ummmm, didn't bisping lose his title due to bjj...lost to both gsp and rockhold by tapout...haha I think that wrestling/bjj is the best base to start with....then throw in some boxing, followed by some muay thai....can't go wrong....I think bisping is absolutely wrong on this...
We’re talking about a kid that’s being beat on in the streets, literally no one is talking about base for MMA

BJJ is shit in a street fight, you will get your head stomped into the ground if you’re doing anything other than trying to immediately get back up

don't most of them end up on the ground, because both guys fighting have no idea on how to strike? so they get way too close, and one pushes or jumps on the other, and then it hits the ground. if you have any type of kicking or striking, you can probably land one good shot to stun, and a second to knock out or tko the other guy. i just think that it's better to avoid getting so close to a stranger if you can avoid it.
Yes that too.

I get what Bisping was trying to say. Boxing works great in a street fight scenario. It's like my dad always told me...if you're out numbered, find the biggest one and hit him as hard as you can. When the smaller ones see the big one get dropped, they'll back off because nobody wants to get knocked out. It has worked great for me and I used to hang around with the wrong crowd. That theory has been put to the test and passed with flying colors.

I respect grappling but nobody is getting their teeth broken from ju jitsu. The iminent danger feeling is stronger when a group of guys sees the toughest guy in their group get sat on his ass from a punch.

There is absolutely nothing in BJJ and especially Gracie JJ (to the extent people believe modern BJJ deviates from the original vision) that endorses flopping to your back in the middle of an eight person fight.

That video is comical. Steven Segal has proved to us that the martial art of breaking arms works against multiple attackers with ease.

snap snap snap, you get a broken arm, you get a broken arm, you get a broken arm

The more time goes on, the more it becomes evident that Bisping's haters were the dumb cunts, not him.

Back