• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bisping 10-7s the little mermaid again

What? You think Bisping wasn't pushing for a rematch with Dan instead of fighting top contenders? That it was foisted on him by the UFC?
I think the ufc made that matchup because of the storyline and they thought it would yield more interest. Hendo Bisping was only one of the most popular knockouts of all time. There’s a video on YouTube where bisping says Dana approached him about it not the other way around. “How did Michael Bisping React When Dana White Said “You’re Fighting Dan Henderson?” MMA weekly did a video on that.

I think the ufc made that matchup because of the storyline and they thought it would yield more interest. Hendo Bisping was only one of the most popular knockouts of all time. There’s a video on YouTube where bisping says Dana approached him about it not the other way around. “How did Michael Bisping React When Dana White Said “You’re Fighting Dan Henderson?” MMA weekly did a video on that.
Honestly that was a great fight too. The rematch i mean. I've been goofing on Bisping for other stuff, but never questioned the mans fighting spirit.

Facts. How many times are these guys going to recycle the same false narrative? You would think by now they would know the true story smh. The whole Schaub beef was about how he was clueless about the real story too just regurgitating whatever lie Dana says.
Dana himself never even claimed that. It's just BS his stans came up with.

lol Bisping was never the best MW, he was just the one who briefly held the title before narrowly beating a retiring fighter and then getting his ass kicked by a welterweight.

And those left hooks that dropped Rockhold were flukes right?

And those left hooks that dropped Rockhold were flukes right?

Do you think that invalidates anything I said?

If that's what makes someone the best middleweight in the world, then we'd put the belt on everyone who could drop Rockhold at the end of his winning ways.

The Count stood on the summit. You?

Why do you think I need to "stand on the summit" to accurately assess Michael Bisping? What other restrictions do you put on your ability to acknowledge reality?

Even if that were true, I think he could have turned them down.

Do you think that invalidates anything I said?

If that's what makes someone the best middleweight in the world, then we'd put the belt on everyone who could drop Rockhold at the end of his winning ways.

Say what you will man but Bisping won the title by finishing the champ at the time in the first round. It's one of the most shit on title wins and I have no idea why.

I don't know why Bisping gets shit on instead of the guy he KO'd.

The thing is he actually dropped him twice as well. I mean I don't think landing a left hook to the head of someone when that's what you're trying to do is ever a fluke, but he did it twice, that's definitely not a fluke.

Yeah next time just say what you feel instead of hiding behind questions like some teenage gossip 15 year old girl.

You dont like Ariel. Thats alright lol. Just say it.

Yes he covers MMA, Boxing and WWE. and dominates in all areas. What more you wanna know?

Again, mild. Joanna came on his show the very next monday and confirmed it.

Any more questions? Or are you gonna give me more cool one liners?

You ok buddy?

You seem to be having a breakdown in here.

Say what you will man but Bisping won the title by finishing the champ at the time in the first round. It's one of the most shit on title wins and I have no idea why.
The core of what I said was that Bisping wasn't the best middleweight in the world, but I think he gets shit on for the same reason Jones is getting shit on with his Stipe nonsense: we're tired of the UFC not functioning like a real sport.

Honestly that was a great fight too. The rematch i mean. I've been goofing on Bisping for other stuff, but never questioned the mans fighting spirit.
Very entertaining fight. Bisping’s face was seriously damaged by the end of the fight. It’s impressive the amount of fight Hendo still had in him at that age.

Even if that were true, I think he could have turned them down.
he took the fight the ufc offered him. that simple. now you want him pick and choosing opponents? isn’t that why people criticize Jon?

Your childish hate for Ariel aside - Bisping was the weasel here. You have to be an incredible Bisping fanboy to not see it like that. Fuck, look at the comments on the video - made by people who are there to watch Bispings content because they like him. The "It was just a joke" thing Bisping did is some of the most weasely shit ever. Bisping was wrong, and instead of just moving along, he decided to act like a dick.

And my god - reading the rest of your comments.....Wtf is wrong with you? Ariel really got you triggered. Do you need a safe space?

Gotta love it when someone posts batches of 7 posts in a row accusing others of being irrationally invested in one public personality while nutriding another public personality, all without a hint of irony.

Back