• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BisexualMMA Is Missing Again, Last Seen March 28th and I’m Worried

Being a sherdogger is bad for your health. I hope he is okay and just busy smashing 10's male or female
Maybe he's into shemale....
Don't be a transphobe bud.

I hope he's alright, he's always been a cool poster.

Funny story, he got name dropped on an MMA podcast for a fighter Q&A when he submitted a question, I remember the host being a bit surprised at having to read out "this is coming from a user called BisexualMMA"

I hope he's alright, he's always been a cool poster.

Funny story, he got name dropped on an MMA podcast for a fighter Q&A when he submitted a question, I remember the host being a bit surprised at having to read out "this is coming from a user called BisexualMMA"
that AV is distracting...

Very curious here, how did you both make Ken Shamrock laugh and who did it better?
I met Ken on a flight from Vegas to NY. He was in a first class aisle seat and I was waiting for the line to move while boarding since I was farther back in coach. I looked at him and said, "Hey, Ken Shamrock, right?" He smiled and said yes and extended his hand for a handshake. We shook and I said, "You were the only man to ever make Bas Rutten scream." He laughed and I said have a good flight and we went our separate ways. If you saw Ken's fight he got Bas in a knee bar and Bas screamed in pain like anyone would.

I hate to be a bore but I can't remember what BisexualMMA said about making Ken laugh. I think it's in the movie review thread somewhere though.

I met Ken on a flight from Vegas to NY. He was in a first class aisle seat and I was waiting for the line to move while boarding since I was farther back in coach. I looked at him and said, "Hey, Ken Shamrock, right?" He smiled and said yes and extended his hand for a handshake. We shook and I said, "You were the only man to ever make Bas Rutten scream." He laughed and I said have a good flight and we went our separate ways. If you saw Ken's fight he got Bas in a knee bar and Bas screamed in pain like anyone would.

I hate to be a bore but I can't remember what BisexualMMA said about making Ken laugh. I think it's in the movie review thread somewhere though.

Very cool. I went to one of his seminars about 20 years ago but no one was making him laugh. Was after his second Kimo fight and before fighting Franklin. He was probably in the middle of a horsemeat and acai berries cycle and was super intense and everyone was scared shitless of accidentally setting him off. He demonstrated a heel hook on me and I was a little star struck like I'd just been punched in the face by the world's most interesting man.

Very cool. I went to one of his seminars about 20 years ago but no one was making him laugh. Was after his second Kimo fight and before fighting Franklin. He was probably in the middle of a horsemeat and acai berries cycle and was super intense and everyone was scared shitless of accidentally setting him off. He demonstrated a heel hook on me and I was a little star struck like I'd just been punched in the face by the world's most interesting man.
I'd be nervous around him back then as well. Hell, I was scared of my Korean TKD teacher when I was in my late teens! Ken seems to have mellowed though. Most of us do with advancing years. He gets a bad rap from a lot of younger UFC fans who only know him from his UFC days in the 2000s. By then his body was falling apart. But when you watch him back in the 90s in Pancrase and UFC he was a beast. Submission wrestling was definitely his forte.

I'd be nervous around him back then as well. Hell, I was scared of my Korean TKD teacher when I was in my late teens! Ken seems to have mellowed though. Most of us do with advancing years. He gets a bad rap from a lot of younger UFC fans who only know him from his UFC days in the 2000s. By then his body was falling apart. But when you watch him back in the 90s in Pancrase and UFC he was a beast. Submission wrestling was definitely his forte.

Oh yeah, dude made a fan out of me in the 90's for sure. He said it best himself that he was a "brawler and leglock guy." However, I'm still not convinced he didn't take a dive vs. Franklin in 2005, which was a few months after I attended his seminar. I mean WTF was this shit?

shamrock%20fail.gif

I remember talking him up to some TUF noob buddies I watched the TUF finale with (who had never heard of Ken). They were still buzzing after Griffin v. Bonnar and I was like meh, the main event is coming up and Shamrock will show you what real MMA looks like. Then I ended up looking like a fool lol. TBF Ken was 41 by then, had taken a ton of damage and was well past his prime.

Last edited:
oh, man, I haven't been around a lot lately and this news is terrible.
I didn't know he was sick. Does anybody know him irl to check on him?
Hope your well @BisexualMMA or at peace
If they did, this thread would be a bit different. Its not suprising, with a username like that, its no wonder he kept his irl secret. The bigger question is, what was he sick with?

If they did, this thread would be a bit different. Its not suprising, with a username like that, its no wonder he kept his irl secret. The bigger question is, what was he sick with?
doesn't matter what he was sick with. And he's a loved, long-time poster, people make friends and connect irl on this board all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back