• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BisexualMMA Is Missing Again, Last Seen March 28th and I’m Worried

A lot of the early posters started as high school or early 20s in 1993 (UFC 1). These people (me included) are in their 50s now do it's inevitable that the older crew of posters are going to start disappearing at some point.

Re: Buddy system

I have a few people on txt msg so I'll definitely report if someone stops responding for months.

A lot of the early posters started as high school or early 20s in 1993 (UFC 1). These people (me included) are in their 50s now do it's inevitable that the older crew of posters are going to start disappearing at some point.

Re: Buddy system

I have a few people on txt msg so I'll definitely report if someone stops responding for months.

Is it a little depressing that some of us have been following mma for 25-30 years? I think I haven't gone though to a BW3s or hooters to watch a fight in 10 years. Either the sport peaked or I just got bored with some of it. That said, I went to Barns and Noble today and they didn't even have one boxing or mma magazine. Kind of sad to see that no one give a shit even about boxing or mma but the shine was going to wear off eventually.

I went to Barns and Noble today and they didn't even have one boxing or mma magazine. Kind of sad to see that no one give a shit even about boxing or mma but the shine was going to wear off eventually.
I think it's pretty well established that only really old people buy magazines. I'm sure I've seen posts from sherdoggers that work at supermarkets and they have said that they only keep newspapers and magazines for people over 70.

She probably doesn't dare show her face anymore after such a horrible name change. Maybe I should claim her old name now, cus it was a preetty epic name...

Lol yeah was a downgrade for her for sure. Would be hilarious if you claim her old username and she ends up coming back...

Oh yeah, dude made a fan out of me in the 90's for sure. He said it best himself that he was a "brawler and leglock guy." However, I'm still not convinced he didn't take a dive vs. Franklin in 2005, which was a few months after I attended his seminar. I mean WTF was this shit?

shamrock%20fail.gif

I remember talking him up to some TUF noob buddies I watched the TUF finale with (who had never heard of Ken). They were still buzzing after Griffin v. Bonnar and I was like meh, the main event is coming up and Shamrock will show you what real MMA looks like. Then I ended up looking like a fool lol. TBF Ken was 41 by then, had taken a ton of damage and was well past his prime.

If it was supposed to be a dive he wouldn't have kept fighting. I think he was going for the legs in a weird way and Franklin caught him.

Oh yeah, dude made a fan out of me in the 90's for sure. He said it best himself that he was a "brawler and leglock guy." However, I'm still not convinced he didn't take a dive vs. Franklin in 2005, which was a few months after I attended his seminar. I mean WTF was this shit?

shamrock%20fail.gif

I remember talking him up to some TUF noob buddies I watched the TUF finale with (who had never heard of Ken). They were still buzzing after Griffin v. Bonnar and I was like meh, the main event is coming up and Shamrock will show you what real MMA looks like. Then I ended up looking like a fool lol. TBF Ken was 41 by then, had taken a ton of damage and was well past his prime.

Why you post that gif and claim you saw the fight I dont understand.
Since its an old troll job to make the fight look fixed.
Ken actually got Rich in trouble and Rich claim it fucked his knee.

iu

If it was supposed to be a dive he wouldn't have kept fighting. I think he was going for the legs in a weird way and Franklin caught him.

Why you post that gif and claim you saw the fight I dont understand.
Since its an old troll job to make the fight look fixed.
Ken actually got Rich in trouble and Rich claim it fucked his knee.

iu

I'm inclined to see it your way but I'm honestly not sure and I don't think it's unambiguous either way. I was the biggest Ken nuthugger around back in the day and still respect him as a pioneer. Certainly most of his fights were above table but I don't think he was above doing worked fights. We know Pancrase had some and Ken also did his stint in the WWE and was in his "living death" years when he fought Franklin. Also the "RNC" he attempted on Kimbo was the worst shit ever for someone of his pedigree and experience.

Last edited:
I'm inclined to see it your way but I'm honestly not sure and I don't think it's unambiguous either way. I was the biggest Ken nuthugger around back in the day and certainly most of his fights were above table. But I don't think he was above doing worked fights. We know Pancrase had some and Ken also did his stint in the WWE and was in his "living death" years when he fought Franklin. Also the "RNC" he attempted on Kimbo was the worst shit ever for someone of his pedigree and experience.

Except Ken didn't throw the fight, he grabbed the leg and got top position. If he had covered up in that moment and waited for the ref to waive it off you might have a point but he didn't. Also he was in his 50s when he fought Kimbo, lol at bringing that up.

Except Ken didn't throw the fight, he grabbed the leg and got top position. If he had covered up in that moment and waited for the ref to waive it off you might have a point but he didn't. Also he was in his 50s when he fought Kimbo, lol at bringing that up.

1716750726462.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back