Social Bill Maher and refusing to back down from Russia-Trump collusion story

You trump bots are pathetic. The report doesn’t exonerate or prove trump,innocent, mueller simply couldn’t prove he was connected. He can certainly prove his campaign was and Russia was involved in attacking our election.

Only a retard would think trump is innocent. Like a mob boss he’s good at protecting himself from incriminating himself. It’s why his idiot son goes around to these meetings and not him.

“It’s still real to m...”

<TrumpWrong1>

I haven't watched Maher since he had Marshawn Lynch on his show and talked down to him like a child.

What a conformist. I have never watched an entire episode of Maher's show. I have only seen clips and a few interviews.

220px-Hipster_Professional_%28Unsplash%29.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will hold judgement until the whole report is released. I have a feeling Barr will remove the parts that make Trump look bad.

Do you guys really believe Mueller is going to let Barr whitewash his report and simply sit quietly while it happens?

Can we finally get an investigation as to if Robby Mook threw the election?

-lose the easiest election.

-laugh off suggestions from the master of campaigning, Bill Clinton.

-had Hillary campaigne in safe blue areas as they got closer to the election

I'm glad Bibi called Trump the greatest ally of Israel of all time. Because it's really odd that most Jews have traditionally voted Democrat. Strangely, though Ben Shapiro hedges toward Trump and is largely favorable, he still maintains a centrist position when it comes to the POTUS with regular reference to his lack of smarts or savvy etc. Bill Mahar is much worse and over far left (as apposed to Ben's medium right position), obviously, but he also maintains a gelatinous position to nail down (coming out with random accurate views for the dozens of ridiculous ones). Such an odd thing.

What a conformist. I have never watched an entire episode of Maher's show. I have only seen clips and a few interviews.

220px-Hipster_Professional_%28Unsplash%29.jpg

Why do you post so many pics of men you look nothing like. You’ve done this countless times over the years. Your AV was also different bearded men many many times.

I’m telling you man go see a therapist.

Why do you post so many pics of men you look nothing like. You’ve done this countless times over the years. Your AV was also different bearded men many many times.

I’m telling you man go see a therapist.

Obviously a joke that missed right by you.

What’s the joke. He always had this weird bearded man fetish.

He was being sarcastic and put up a picture of a "hipster"/"non-conformist". The kind of a guy who will brag about not watching stuff that "regular people" do.

My mistake. I thought you were insinuating that an obvious backhand aimed at Hillary was evidence of a crime. Some crazies actually believe this.

It's not important necessarily. However, his show used to be kind of a temple for liberals and ideas in general. I used to like it growing up as a liberal but his hatred from Trump blinds him from the big picture.
Are you a liberal? Do you have a bunch of liberal friends? How is it that you know Maher's show was a temple for liberals?

Here's the thing that conservatives are doing that really grinds my geads: you guys find one liberals opinion on something and then accuse all liberals of having that opinion. The truth is most of you don't really know anything about liberals at all besides what fox and your favorite YouTubers have conditioned you to belive. In the real world people are all unique

He was being sarcastic and put up a picture of a "hipster"/"non-conformist". The kind of a guy who will brag about not watching stuff that "regular people" do.

Okay but what about his real fetish for these types of men?

Can we finally get an investigation as to if Robby Mook threw the election?

-lose the easiest election.

-laugh off suggestions from the master of campaigning, Bill Clinton.

-had Hillary campaigne in safe blue areas as they got closer to the election

Robby Mook is a can.

He helped Obama make the wrong decision every step of the way in the Middle East.

You trump bots are pathetic. The report doesn’t exonerate or prove trump,innocent, mueller simply couldn’t prove he was connected. He can certainly prove his campaign was and Russia was involved in attacking our election.

Only a retard would think trump is innocent. Like a mob boss he’s good at protecting himself from incriminating himself. It’s why his idiot son goes around to these meetings and not him.
Um, that's exactly what the report did. Do you think they were just about to uncover the huge conspiracy after 2 years and just decided "nevermind"?

ex·on·er·ate
/iɡˈzänəˌrāt/
verb
verb: exonerate; 3rd person present: exonerates; past tense: exonerated; past participle: exonerated; gerund or present participle: exonerating
(especially of an official body) absolve (someone) from blame for a fault or wrongdoing, especially after due consideration of the case.

The FBI couldn't investigate their way out of a wet paper bag. They should have gotten Bill Maher and a couple tards from sherdog with TDS to rip the lid off the case.

<36>

Um, that's exactly what the report did. Do you think they were just about to uncover the huge conspiracy after 2 years and just decided "nevermind"?

ex·on·er·ate
/iɡˈzänəˌrāt/
verb
verb: exonerate; 3rd person present: exonerates; past tense: exonerated; past participle: exonerated; gerund or present participle: exonerating
(especially of an official body) absolve (someone) from blame for a fault or wrongdoing, especially after due consideration of the case.

The FBI couldn't investigate their way out of a wet paper bag. They should have gotten Bill Maher and a couple tards from sherdog with TDS to rip the lid off the case.

<36>

you wouldn't know the first thing about how an investigation works because you are a retard. they absolutely know trump is guilty, but proving it is another matter. you need this thing called evidence. a recording of trump talking to russians, video, emails, money, whatever. and money alone isn't enough, there has to be evidence of criminal intent. and trump, basically being a fucking mob boss that you idiots elected to the most powerful office on the planet, knows how to shield himself from criminal intent. he's got 1000x awful things wrong about him, but none of that matters unless there's direct evidence. the rest is just circumstantial that to any investigator clearly points to guilt, and it's why we had this fucking investigation in the first place. and why trump fired comey. and why trump has been attacking this thing every fucking day for 2 years as a witch hunt. because he knows he's a guilty sack of shit and he's an evil dirtbag and he's doing his fuck all best to keep investigators from his crimes.

and the report itself even fucking says: "while the report does not conclude trump committed a crime, it DOES NOT exonerate him." i know basic english is tough, and you are a trump bot who only reads and hears what he is told from right wing media, but fucking try for like 1 minute to not be a dipshit.

you wouldn't know the first thing about how an investigation works because you are a retard. they absolutely know trump is guilty, but proving it is another matter. you need this thing called evidence. a recording of trump talking to russians, video, emails, money, whatever. and money alone isn't enough, there has to be evidence of criminal intent. and trump, basically being a fucking mob boss that you idiots elected to the most powerful office on the planet, knows how to shield himself from criminal intent. he's got 1000x awful things wrong about him, but none of that matters unless there's direct evidence. the rest is just circumstantial that to any investigator clearly points to guilt, and it's why we had this fucking investigation in the first place. and why trump fired comey. and why trump has been attacking this thing every fucking day for 2 years as a witch hunt. because he knows he's a guilty sack of shit and he's an evil dirtbag and he's doing his fuck all best to keep investigators from his crimes.

and the report itself even fucking says: "while the report does not conclude trump committed a crime, it DOES NOT exonerate him." i know basic english is tough, and you are a trump bot who only reads and hears what he is told from right wing media, but fucking try for like 1 minute to not be a dipshit.
Lol, who needs evidence when you've got TDS? Sleep it off and get some help. He's guilty, we just have 0 evidence for it. It's still real to me, dammit.
<Dany07>

Back