Social Bill Maher and refusing to back down from Russia-Trump collusion story

You trump bots are pathetic. The report doesn’t exonerate or prove trump,innocent, mueller simply couldn’t prove he was connected. He can certainly prove his campaign was and Russia was involved in attacking our election.

Only a retard would think trump is innocent. Like a mob boss he’s good at protecting himself from incriminating himself. It’s why his idiot son goes around to these meetings and not him.

Yep, we’re the retards. Keep beating this report into the ground. Jesus Christ...,

Yep, he's a painfully unfunny stand up comedian. Imagine his opening monologues with all those corny jokes and one line zingers, stretched out for an hour. He's terrible.

He can be be pretty funny as host though, just making off the cuff remarks and doing those rehearsed bits that are written for him. As a stand up though, holy shit is he awful.

I will hold judgement until the whole report is released. I have a feeling Barr will remove the parts that make Trump look bad.

Sounds like you already have your mind made up.

You trump bots are pathetic. The report doesn’t exonerate or prove trump,innocent, mueller simply couldn’t prove he was connected. He can certainly prove his campaign was and Russia was involved in attacking our election.

Only a retard would think trump is innocent. Like a mob boss he’s good at protecting himself from incriminating himself. It’s why his idiot son goes around to these meetings and not him.

Sorry, bub. We live in a Democracy with real laws and proper investigations. Just because the weak, the meek and the mentally ill have it out for President Trump doesn't mean anything.

Interesting you say this because Maher is so good at criticizing religious people (I'm not religious) and showing them how faith is by definition illogical. Yet, when it comes to Trump derangement he doesnt seem to show any signs of slowing down
Great observation

Interesting you say this because Maher is so good at criticizing religious people (I'm not religious) and showing them how faith is by definition illogical. Yet, when it comes to Trump derangement he doesnt seem to show any signs of slowing down

It should be mentioned that Maher is not good at criticizing religion. He is good at mocking the oddballs, weirdos and wackjobs who call themselves religious, but he lacks insight when it comes to serious religious and theological argument.

Here is Bill and his trained seals looking foolish in a discussion with Catholic Ross Douthat. It is rather clear that after the discussion goes on for a few minutes Mahers "arguments" are quite limited and he really has nothing substantial to add.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, he's a painfully unfunny stand up comedian. Imagine his opening monologues with all those corny jokes and one line zingers, stretched out for an hour. He's terrible.

He can be be pretty funny as host though, just making off the cuff remarks and doing those rehearsed bits that are written for him. As a stand up though, holy shit is he awful.
Similar to Rogan IMO

I have a feeling bill has a personal grudge with trump.

Like 15 years ago they were after a same good looking model n Donald got to grab her parts n bill didn’t

N he’s bitter ever since

He won't slow down even long after Trump is out of office in 2024.

Every one of his shows, he will still blame bad things happening as a result of Trump.

THIS is the true definition of an ASS-HAT.

Doubt it.

They’ll all repeating same talking points.

Look how they all of a sudden have respect for w n all call McCain a “war hero”.

I wouldn’t be surprise if the next republican pres gets compared to trump they’ll go:

“You see at least trump was good with economy n was trying to bring the jobs back n was a builder that’s why he build a solid wall. This new guy is completely clueless n has no idea what’s he’s doing”

I honestly can’t wait to see the absolute insanity after Trump wins again

I haven't watched Maher since he had Marshawn Lynch on his show and talked down to him like a child.

Not a fan of Maher or his audience. His audience laughed at every pause when I wayltch and most of the time what he says is not funny.

I haven’t seen this episide. It is perfectly reasonable to want to see the report. I don’t think he coordinated and conspired with Russia. I think part of the people working within his campaign tried but were not successful. He and those around him have done a lot of shady things with Russia.

I don’t know what the legal definition of obstruction is. And would like to see what the investigation found on that issue.

What this entire Trump presidency taught me is that tribalism is more important than facts and/or Democracy, the media cannot be trusted and people that you think you agree with on most issues are actually all over the place on ideas.

With Maher, I agree with him on religion and his stance on Islam. He goes a little too farm with generalizing at times but I think he's honest for the most part. With Trump, I understand disliking someone so much that you will look for anything to complain about. Still, your dislike for something or someone shouldn't get in the way of your critical thinking skills.

Today, I heard an interview with Jimmy Dore who I really like and agree with a lot interviewing Andrew Yang. Andrew bought up how he thinks increasing minimum wage to $15 an hour would just cause businesses to automate quicker and that his UBI would be better. Jimmy immediately got angry and said he was wrong and that was a "right wing talking point". That made me so mad. It was just an ignorant thing to say. Just because you disagree with something doesn't mean you should insult someone and throw a slur at them like they are the enemy.

I thought Andrew made a good point. It's a debate to be had.

At this point, I just try to listen to a variety of people from all over the political spectrum and come to my own conclusions based on reason and logic. Every idea and issue requires its own discussion. If you are left or right wing on every position, you are a cultist.

Russia definitely tried to interfere in the election. That is clear to me. And that is a problem.

Now again I don’t think trump worked with them and coordinated with Russia. And I am not sure if Hillary would have won without Russia interference.

This should not be a partisan issue. The us needs to work in ways so a foreign nation cannot do that in the future.

The guy has exuded sleaziness since he came on to the scene, yet people look to him for truth in politics lol.

Maher has been "an out of touch pot head that lives in an echo chamber" for decades. Its rare for him to touch on anything he wasnt already touching on his show Politically Incorrect in the early to mid 1990s and he has not evolved.

Ok this pretty much exposes who Bill Maher is...an out of touch pot head that lives in an echo chamber. The entire episode which I skimmed through is filled with Trump weaseled his way out of Russia and Barr and Mueller sold out to protect this dictator. I think this removes Bill from any legit liberal conversation and puts him right there with the gals from The View.

You can totally hate Trump and also not believe Russia-collusion is a thing. The fact that he is being so unreasonable throughout the entire episode and flirting with the idea that collusion still happened is bordering delusion at this point. What is the difference between Alex Jones inter dimensional conspiracies and this at this point?

Time stamped 1 of 1000 examples in this video

So he has been exposed to be a empty vessel being filled with the latest pop culture tripe just like Maddow and their followers?
The world is filled with hipsters parroting the latest zeitgeist trope that don't have one original thought in their head. Nothing is going to change because they have no idea of their own condition and the thought of themselves being on the outside looking in is the most terrifying proposition of all.

This whole fiasco has been the biggest public exposure of doubling down on stupid in the modern age but at this point they have nowhere to run and hide so fight they must.

"I don't need to see the Mueller report to know that Trump is a traitor. I have a TV."

- Bill 'Super Informed, Only Cares About The Facts' Maher

So he's been a parrot for Maddow and now he's pissed with righteous indignation.
This is what happens when you make jokes about everyone havin low IQ except yourself and your Hollywood tribe, Enjoy.

tumblr_oazgwmTeib1ql10y6o7_r1_400.gif

Back