• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Bill Gates Recommends COVID19 Vaccine Certification

aka a doctor's note.

health%252520expert%252520naomi%252520campbell%252520hazmat%252520suit%252520gq%252520march%2525202020.jpg

"Hey Guys. Its me Angrycrow. Just out n about getting some sun. Just using some common sense...ya know, totally not scared..."
That's overkill but it's better than being a dumbass and doing nothing .

microsoft is garbage, DirectX API is shit and as soon as all major AAA game studios start supporting OpenGL I will make my move to Linux OS. I have not been supporting microsoft financially because I opt to buy OEM keys instead of paying for an overpriced windows 10.

Someone should explain the difference between computer viruses and human ones....

Do some research into Gates vaccines

-testing polio vaccines in India which led to many kids being paralyzed, Indias supreme court is dealing with this
-African vaccinations that led to sterilization

The guy is on record numerous times saying that vaccination is a great thing for population control...

Preaches population reduction through vaccines.. People who use his vaccines are ending up sterile and some paralyzed. It's in line with what hes trying to achieve I guess...
How about instead of suggesting we do research on a bunch of outlandish-sounding claims you go ahead and provide us with some sources for them?

Dude is almost singlehandidly eradicating Malaria in Africa with his foundation, but you know, paranoid burgers (and probably a few europoors) gotta hate on him cause you know, globalism and what not.

What about the people in Africa who have taken his vaccine and become sterilized? The people who have thrown him out of their countries.

Do you know much about his doings in Africa or have you spent about 1-2 minutes reading headlines instead of articles and repeated them online? Just curious.

How about instead of suggesting we do research on a bunch of outlandish-sounding claims you go ahead and provide us with some sources for them?

I have tons of times in here, people with differing opinions dont even bother reading them or replying. I just throw it out there for people who are interested and they can do their own digging and form their own opinions. People tend to value what they look into over what they're soon fed..

they are gonna have to wait till they can find a way to cause autism first
93373265_10157070221673144_7133480554514612224_n.jpg

Convenience > All

A World wide vaccine certification like the one bill gates proposes, would know no borders...It will be the easiest/best way to give people the vaccine/care.

It's inevitable people.....You people really think we can continue advancing in technology, get quantum computers, etc but when it comes to a Global Medical ID to keep records better, that's where the line is drawn <Dany07>......LMFAO, just accept it....When it's all said and done, people will realize that this system is way better.

Do some research into Gates vaccines

-testing polio vaccines in India which led to many kids being paralyzed, Indias supreme court is dealing with this
-African vaccinations that led to sterilization

The guy is on record numerous times saying that vaccination is a great thing for population control...

Preaches population reduction through vaccines.. People who use his vaccines are ending up sterile and some paralyzed. It's in line with what hes trying to achieve I guess...

You got a source for this shit show of a post? Alex Jones and David Ikce dont count BTW.

Someone should explain the difference between computer viruses and human ones....
funny thing is microsoft still can't keep 90s era malware and viruses from attacking their Operating System. Most anti virus software is third party based.

I love how many mentally insane people post here.

these lunatics have no idea what a world without vaccines would look like. But muh freedomZ

It would probably look like the world before vaccines. More people living in towns and villages and cities being more susceptible to outbreaks.

Unlike today where large cities like New York are totally safe due to vaccines... oh wait.

It would probably look like the world before vaccines. More people living in towns and villages and cities being more susceptible to outbreaks.

Unlike today where large cities like New York are totally safe due to vaccines... oh wait.

God this post of your is utterly stupid

A quick google search is all you need. And just like that sources appear. This all publicly available, widley dissiminated information you have no excuse for not knowing. Its your responsibility to vet those wanting to poke your kids with vaccines. And in the information age theres just no excuse.

<Huh2>

Please dont speak for me. The Civil Rights movement destroyed any hope of black America prospering in this society. You would do better by us if you just leave everyone alone.

All anyone is talking about is the right to leave your home and go to work. Ojlh and to not be forced vaccinated.
Are you pro-segregationist? I'm assuming you're talking the 50s/60s Civil Rights movements, but the 13th amendment and Lincoln's fight for it also encompass civil rights. The civil rights laws, in and of themselves, were just, even though they were far too late compared to certain states and nations. But it was the way people used them afterwards that can been seen as nefarious.

Back