• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Bill Gates Recommends COVID19 Vaccine Certification

I’m with you, I think intelligent people can make informed choices about their health, even if they’re not a medical expert…

Unfortunately, many vaccine zealots dismiss actual medical doctors and professionals if they don’t have highly specialized training, “Is tHat DocTOr a VIroLogiSt?”

Oftentimes, the same folks who champion Gates, at the same time dismiss any dissenting opinions from people far more qualified claiming they are unqualified to have an opinion… most people see that as hypocritical.
Who are these qualified people? The overwhelming consensus among healthcare professionals is in favor of the vaccines. I'm not inclined to take opinions of a few quacks, crackpots, and grifters from the medical community over that of the whole.

What the heck are you even saying here? What makes the covid-19 vaccines "shit" ?

Masks do work, they are used all over the country for a wide variety of reasons in a lot of fields.
Certain masks work in proper situations when used properly by the wearer.

The general use of masks was nothing but laughable theatre, you should be well aware of this by now.

Imagine being told you need to wear a mask on an airplane, whereby everybody's exhalation is broadcast laterally to the side, directly at other people. rofl.

Certain masks work in proper situations when used properly by the wearer.

The general use of masks was nothing but laughable theatre, you should be well aware of this by now.

Imagine being told you need to wear a mask on an airplane, whereby everybody's exhalation is broadcast laterally to the side, directly at other people. rofl.

I don't know about the efficacy in aircraft, but that example aside, face masks have shown to cut down the risk of transmission.

Here's a study done by Chinese scientists, that found mask, disinfection and social distancing helped mitigate the risk of transmission.
https://gh.bmj.com/content/5/5/e002794

Face mask use by the primary case and family contacts before the primary case developed symptoms was 79% effective in reducing transmission

--

And here is an article in JAMA

Prior to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the efficacy of community mask wearing to reduce the spread of respiratory infections was controversial because there were no solid relevant data to support their use. During the pandemic, the scientific evidence has increased. Compelling data now demonstrate that community mask wearing is an effective nonpharmacologic intervention to reduce the spread of this infection, especially as source control to prevent spread from infected persons, but also as protection to reduce wearers’ exposure to infection.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2776536

--

Flu cases went down during the pandemic. It is logical to conclude that mask wearing cut down the transmission of the flu virus.

I don't know about the efficacy in aircraft, but that example aside, face masks have shown to cut down the risk of transmission.

Here's a study done by Chinese scientists, that found mask, disinfection and social distancing helped mitigate the risk of transmission.
https://gh.bmj.com/content/5/5/e002794

Face mask use by the primary case and family contacts before the primary case developed symptoms was 79% effective in reducing transmission

And here is an article in JAMA

Prior to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the efficacy of community mask wearing to reduce the spread of respiratory infections was controversial because there were no solid relevant data to support their use. During the pandemic, the scientific evidence has increased. Compelling data now demonstrate that community mask wearing is an effective nonpharmacologic intervention to reduce the spread of this infection, especially as source control to prevent spread from infected persons, but also as protection to reduce wearers’ exposure to infection.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2776536

--

Flu cases went down during the pandemic. It is logical to conclude that mask wearing cut down the transmission of the flu virus.

I think it stands to reason that any solid matter put in front of an exhalation of any kind would mathematically reduce the full volume of output, so yes, you could always argue on that logic.

However, we're not talking about solids hitting solids. We're talking about microscopic organisms that can easily bypass a weave of fabric. We won't even begin to discuss cloth masks and the fact they likely CONTRIBUTED to the pandemic, not the other way around.

The point is that the West just gave hundreds of millions of dollars to the country of COVID origin to manufacture them cheap masks that do nothing but pollute the environment. I hope you of all people can see the absurdity in this entire situation.

Most recent studies I saw indicated something like 14% effective rates for disposable masks (ie the blue ones) and 9% for cloth. Those numbers do not justify shutting down civilized society and psychologically damaging large portions of the world.

Remember to pull it back up after each bite! rofl

I think it stands to reason that any solid matter put in front of an exhalation of any kind would mathematically reduce the full volume of output, so yes, you could always argue on that logic.

However, we're not talking about solids hitting solids. We're talking about microscopic organisms that can easily bypass a weave of fabric. We won't even begin to discuss cloth masks and the fact they likely CONTRIBUTED to the pandemic, not the other way around.

The point is that the West just gave hundreds of millions of dollars to the country of COVID origin to manufacture them cheap masks that do nothing but pollute the environment. I hope you of all people can see the absurdity in this entire situation.

Most recent studies I saw indicated something like 14% effective rates for disposable masks (ie the blue ones) and 9% for cloth. Those numbers do not justify shutting down civilized society and psychologically damaging large portions of the world.

Remember to pull it back up after each bite! rofl

The virus hitches a ride on water droplets, which are large enough to get blocked by an n95 mask. As for other face coverings, it depends on the covering and number of layers.

The problem is not mask wearign per see, it is people wearing face coverings that are not as effective as an n95 mask or not wearing a mask properly. At the start of the pandemic it was understandable that people didn't use n95 or better masks, due to lack of supply, but around late summer last year the masks were available.

If the Chinese mask brands meet US regulations, then they would help in mitigating spread of the virus.

The virus hitches a ride on water droplets, which are large enough to get blocked by an n95 mask. As for other face coverings, it depends on the covering and number of layers.

The problem is not mask wearign per see, it is people wearing face coverings that are not as effective as an n95 mask or not wearing a mask properly. At the start of the pandemic it was understandable that people didn't use n95 or better masks, due to lack of supply, but around late summer last year the masks were available.

If the Chinese mask brands meet US regulations, then they would help in mitigating spread of the virus.

Oh boy.

I wouldn't expect you to, but you don't need to believe me; just use the interwebs to find your own first hand testimonials on just how informed and smart Gates is on these subjects.

BTW, if Gates is only about building his own net-worth an power by investing in health tech and pharma, than why is he almost completely focused on curing disease in third world nations (most specifically Malaria)? There's no profit in that... he could make himself far richer by focusing on old-age diseases like cancer, heart disease, alzheimer's, baldness and better dick pills. But instead he pours billions into saving poor people who will never pay him a cent, trying to find a cure for a disease that really only affects poor nations.

So he's had a good return on investment when investing in tech that saves lives, and then takes those gains and invests in more tech that saves lives.

What a monster!
He is profiteering off of illness. If he cared about public health he wouldn't have stopped Oxford from releasing their IP protections so poor countries could produce the injections for themselves, assuming he believes the injections actually work.

As for him being a "computer guy." That was 20 years ago, since then he's put in more hours per week on public health issues than most doctors. Dude is an absolute work-aholic and smart as shit. I've known scientists that have worked with him, and they claim he schools them in areas that they've studied all their lives.

How did the HIV vaccine research he funded in africa work out? Oh yeah, it killed and crippled people.

His only qualification to speak on public health is money. If he wasn't paying the mainstream media, they wouldn't be having him on to discuss matters for which he has no credentials or relevant work experience.

I wouldn't expect you to, but you don't need to believe me; just use the interwebs to find your own first hand testimonials on just how informed and smart Gates is on these subjects.

BTW, if Gates is only about building his own net-worth an power by investing in health tech and pharma, than why is he almost completely focused on curing disease in third world nations (most specifically Malaria)? There's no profit in that... he could make himself far richer by focusing on old-age diseases like cancer, heart disease, alzheimer's, baldness and better dick pills. But instead he pours billions into saving poor people who will never pay him a cent, trying to find a cure for a disease that really only affects poor nations.

<{chips}>

Bill Gates wants to get the whole world onto one system that will require regular frustrating updates that are in no way shape or form worth the inconvenience of updating?

I'm shocked.

Run the world by Microsoft rules and see how long it takes before we're all burning it down.

I've known scientists that have worked with him, and they claim he schools them in areas that they've studied all their lives.

Lol.
If anyone actually believed you, all this statement would do is prove that the experts aren't worth listening to.

Think, buddy, think.

Libs were much cooler when they were anti big pharma, and anti billionaires.

Now they are enslaved to big pharma and worship billionaires
Common theme is they blindly follow the next shiny object and at all costs avoid independent thought. Group think is a bane on society

Oh yeah! Bill is doing that out of the kindness of his heart.....Someone needs to be the guinea pigs.

Trusting Bill Gates with saving the world. I mean he seems sincere and all

Trusting Bill Gates with saving the world. I mean he seems sincere and all
Of course Bill Gates recommends vax passports who checks on Bill Gates and his Rich pals for their passes?

They do fly on their private jets..

These vax passports are proving to be useless. No one should be denied their rights to travel or to flee with a plane or any transportation.

Back