• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Bill Gates Recommends COVID19 Vaccine Certification

Are you pro-segregationist? I'm assuming you're talking the 50s/60s Civil Rights movements, but the 13th amendment and Lincoln's fight for it also encompass civil rights. The civil rights laws, in and of themselves, were just, even though they were far too late compared to certain states and nations. But it was the way people used them afterwards that can been seen as nefarious.

You know what happens when white people don't let you in their businesses and establishments? You create your own. You know what happens when white people don't let you in their society and their culture? You create your own. Or when white people won't let you in their schools? Again, you create your own. Now...what happens when you create your own economy and culture while teaching and educating your own people? Wukanda.

MLK knew he was wrong by the time he died.

You know what happens when white people don't let you in their businesses and establishments? You create your own. You know what happens when white people don't let you in their society and their culture? You create your own. Or when white people won't let you in their schools? Again, you create your own. Now guess what happens when you create your own economy and culture while teaching and educating your own people? Wukanda.

MLK knew he was wrong by the tine he died.
Sounds fairly pessimistic, if I do say so myself. Nothing wrong with a "black culture" and having their/your own, but I prefer a non-divided society.

A quick google search is all you need. And just like that sources appear. This all publicly available, widley dissiminated information you have no excuse for not knowing. Its your responsibility to vet those wanting to poke your kids with vaccines. And in the information age theres just no excuse.
Or you could, you know, not make a bunch of unfounded claims if you expect people to take you seriously. Because I'm not going to waste my time running down other people's unfounded claims. That you suggest otherwise is right in line with your heavy dependence upon confirmation bias to inform your sigularly oblivious outlook.

In other words, go Google yourself.

Sounds fairly pessimistic, if I do say so myself. Nothing wrong with a "black culture" and having their/your own, but I prefer a non-divided society.

As do I. But western culture, like very other culture in the world, is fundamentally backwards and wicked. The western sub-culture one might call "black culture" is even more so. Were also simply not positioned very well for success in this culture. If this is the culture this society wants to promote than the responsible thing for so called black people to do is create a better one for themselves. Or at least a strong sub culture.

Black people don't need to be embracing homosexuality, transgenderism, liberalism, feminism, conservatism, scientism, white Jesus, pop culture, prescription drugs, processed foods, celebrities, ect ect. None of that does anything for black people but create more confusion. We need to turn away from all of that. Return to our Creator and then we'll prosper. Thats the only way for us.

You know what happens when white people don't let you in their businesses and establishments? You create your own. You know what happens when white people don't let you in their society and their culture? You create your own. Or when white people won't let you in their schools? Again, you create your own. Now...what happens when you create your own economy and culture while teaching and educating your own people? Wukanda.

MLK knew he was wrong by the time he died.

????? you are aware that is the opposite of what actually happened right?

Or you could, you know, not make a bunch of unfounded claims if you expect people to take you seriously. Because I'm not going to waste my time running down other people's unfounded claims. That you suggest otherwise is right in line with your heavy dependence upon confirmation bias to inform your sigularly oblivious outlook.

In other words, go Google yourself.

So you don't believe in vetting the people sticking your kids with needles? Either I go through posting links and quotes to very public information you can find in five minutes or you don't care? Makes sense.

So you don't believe in vetting the people sticking your kids with needles? Either I go through posting links and quotes to very public information you can find in five minutes or you don't care? Makes sense.
Yeah, for sure because that's precisely what these words mean,
Or you could, you know, not make a bunch of unfounded claims if you expect people to take you seriously. Because I'm not going to waste my time running down other people's unfounded claims.

So have you vetted those promoting mandetory vaccinations?
So you still won't provide a source for those ridiculous sounding accusations? Take your diversionary tactics and shove them where you're already divided.

Gates has spent billions over the years on vaccination programs and family planning progams in developing countries. So it is not in the least bit surprising he is taking a hands-on role here. He has been warning for years of a major pandemic causing serious problems because the world and America is ill equipped to deal with it.

This is another one in the long tradition of listening to rich people just cause they have a whole lot of money, cause rich people must be smart ! (Not lucky, corrupt, sleezy, cutthroat, etc, oh dear no!)

How about listening to real experts on the matter instead of rich jackasses sounding off? Who the fuck cares what Bill Gates has to say?

And even when listening to experts, listen with a grain of salt because we're in totally uncharted territory, and also because just because experts might tell us the most efficient way to organize society, they still might lead us astray morally

This is another one in the long tradition of listening to rich people just cause they have a whole lot of money, cause rich people must be smart ! (Not lucky, corrupt, sleezy, cutthroat, etc, oh dear no!)

How about listening to real experts on the matter instead of rich jackasses sounding off? Who the fuck cares what Bill Gates has to say?

And even when listening to experts, listen with a grain of salt because we're in totally uncharted territory, and also because just because experts might tell us the most efficient way to organize society, they still might lead us astray morally

the two “experts” we’re presented with constantly on television and presidential briefings both have ties to the Bill Gates foundation. Dr.Fauci and Dr.Birx (her daughter). They all stand to profit from this somehow, someway as does Bill Gates.

the two “experts” we’re presented with constantly on television and presidential briefings both have ties to the Bill Gates foundation. Dr.Fauci and Dr.Birx (her daughter). They all stand to profit from this somehow, someway as does Bill Gates.

That's why I said to listen to their words with a grain of salt. Ultimately we have to weigh the risk / benefit and morality of listening to them and decide for ourselves

That's why I said to listen to their words with a grain of salt. Ultimately we have to weigh the risk / benefit and morality of listening to them and decide for ourselves

i agree wholeheartedly.

Bill Gates has no medical degree or anything that would make him even considered an expert in this field. He's a eugenicist who stands to gain from this virus and from a vaccine. He's on record as being for population control.

I think we greatly overhype philanthropy.

-Accumulate massive amounts of money

- donate it to a organization you run

-receive tax break (save your money)

-use your foundation to influence political policy, governments etc. for your benefit while still controlling a money making asset that will benefit

-pump up your socks to the public saying look at how kind and great I am

Go look at how his vaccines were received in India and Africa. Cases going on in the Indian supreme court for his dirty practices. I know you'll ignore this because it doesnt align with your world view.. but if your kids are going to be injected at least do some research on the population control advocate who wants to inject them...

You sound poor, if you were rich you'd know It's far cheaper to just pay your taxes than to give to charity.

Since Covid is a corona virus, and corona viruses evolve and mutate and we have never successfully eradicated the flu..

I cant wait for what's going to become a yearly flu shot update that I'll need to operate in society.

I wonder if yearly corona updates will be like computer updates that are constantly patched? Sorry Suzzy, you are not allowed to enter into the office. You need your Covid-19-7b update, please go to your local clinic and pay your 15 global credits, or be placed under house arrest and barred from public spaces.
That's actually exactly how the flu vaccine works.

LOL, in trying to be sarcastic, you actually blundered your way into saying something smart. Terrific.

That's actually exactly how the flu vaccine works.

LOL, in trying to be sarcastic, you actually blundered your way into saying something smart. Terrific.

Yes, so the point I am making is we may moving towards forced yearly injections in order to exist in modern society, which is absurd. My age group currently has a 99.8% chance of surviving. For me, I don't want random shit injected into my body for the rest of my life.

I've never had a flu shot in my life and I've only had the flu once (this year, in February...). I've had friends who go for yearly flu shots who have had in 4+ times in a decade. I don't see it as effective.

Madmick, if you want to know why I am doubtful of this whole scenario I'll be honest with you. Since lockdown I lost a 100k/year job in my early 30's where I want to buy a house and start a family with my girl. We both have a 99.8% chance of surviving, but now we are under house arrest, I lost a GREAT job, my entire life is in shambles...

For something I have a 99.8% chance of surviving. Add on a 4 trillion dollar tax bill paid to big business. This is a nightmare. Lock up and isolate the elderly who are at risk and let us go on. I am 32, it will take me 2 years of employment before a bank will look at me for a mortgage, add in time finding a good job. I just lost like 5 years of my life man.

Back