Bill Cosby is innocent. The definitive proof.

Give us cliffs on what is revealed.
In the first video the narrator explains how an attorney got her notes rather then the actual deposition released to the media and it was taken as the actual depostion.

In the 2nd video the women are exposed as liars. Some of the women have even had high profile cases against other men, for instance one woman made an accusation against Marv Albert.

you are the person with intelligence and he is the crackhead. I did not mean for that to be up for debate.
As soon as you get back to me on that last post I made maybe you should save your insults for someone else.

Anyone interested in the Cosby case but aware this is a Scyther thread, let me save you some time....

No Hitler was an Illuminati puppet. Why do you think Cosby was guilty?

So yeah.

Read the actual depositions, available testimonies and publicly available info. Don't watch another awful Scyther video.

He has been married forever and presented himself as Americas Dad. Even insulted others for not being role models. He admitted to giving qualudes and drugs like Benadryl to women but says its was consensual. Would a rapist admit he gave them drugs to rape them? He also tried to seduce way younger women and payed off a few. I'm sure some of these women are lying to make a buck. But not all. This guy has a fetish, he likes to bang chicks when they are passed out.

Not watching the video, but lets be real...

Which is more likely, 50 women (or is it 60 now, lost count) spanning 4 decades, many of whom have never met each other ever, all conspired together to tarnish the reputation of a man who hasnt been relevant for 20 years, giving similar accounts and nearly all having somewhat justifiable reasons for not speaking out when it occurred...

OR

He actually did it. Even if 90% of the women are liars, fame whores, or false acccusers, that still means he raped 5 people... Only one story being legit is enough to make him a scumbag.

The dude never drugged them it's proven by the deposition, to add to that they're proven liars.

How is it proven by the deposition? I admit I haven't watched the vids but you say he didn't admit it in his deposition. That doesn't mean he's innocent.

Also why is Cosby the target of this group on unified 'drug addicts and liars'?

Not saying he's guilty. I'm sure once/if it ends up in court we will get to hear the case for and against. Will watch the first vid later, the second probably never

So I watched your video and here's my problem I have with this video and conspiracy videos in general, you take this video as fact and yet you have zero proof any of it is real, that guys could literally make a video say and anything he wants and you will take it as fact, those papers you see in the back aren't real papers from the case how the fuck would he get those, conspiracy people always say brainwashed by mainstream media and yea there is shady media but you guys take bogus videos and latch on to them as long as they say what you want them too.

In the first video the narrator explains how an attorney got her notes rather then the actual deposition released to the media and it was taken as the actual depostion.

In the 2nd video the women are exposed as liars. Some of the women have even had high profile cases against other men, for instance one woman made an accusation against Marv Albert.
Case closed. We all know Marv Albert isn't a perv.

May Bill Cosby swim in an eternal vat of hot pudding in hell

May Bill Cosby swim in an eternal vat of hot pudding in hell
9AeGE1R.jpg

Not watching the video, but lets be real...

Which is more likely, 50 women (or is it 60 now, lost count) spanning 4 decades, many of whom have never met each other ever, all conspired together to tarnish the reputation of a man who hasnt been relevant for 20 years, giving similar accounts and nearly all having somewhat justifiable reasons for not speaking out when it occurred...

OR

He actually did it. Even if 90% of the women are liars, fame whores, or false acccusers, that still means he raped 5 people... Only one story being legit is enough to make him a scumbag.

exactly. I remember one woman saying: " I dont get it why he had to drug me, I would have slept with him either way."

Why am I not surprised at who the thread starter is?

Change the fucking record

ROWDY RODDY PEEPER

This mothe fucker isn't innocent.

Shits been going on for more than 4 decades.

Back