Bill Cosby is innocent. The definitive proof.

Lucy Decoutere. She lead the fraudulent women in the recent Jian Ghomeshi case, up here in Canada. Some interesting parallels between the two cases.
Thanks. There was another similar case in the UK as well. It's sad people use faulty logic (all these women can't be lying) to help drag peoples names and legacies through the mud.

Thanks. There was another similar case in the UK as well. It's sad people use faulty logic (all these women can't be lying) to help drag peoples names and legacies through the mud.

Thank third wave feminism for making women automatic victims, imo.

How is he a creep? If they "knew" what was up? The dude never drugged them it's proven by the deposition, to add to that they're proven liars.
If he was sober, and they were super wasted, he's a creep. I love sex, but sex with drugged out girls is creepy to me. Even my GF drunk when I'm sober (I mean WASTED) isn't very good sex.

Scyther dropping knowledge bombs on you fucking bums. Deal with it

Someone read Scyther's post that she's replying to and then read Kardashians' reply. It's the literal difference between a statement made by a brainless crackhead in a basement and a well-considered statement by someone with intelligence.
that feel when u cant tell if ur gettin wrecked or not by somebody online, but u just laugh anyways bc lol good times xx

I mean yeah, we're locked inside a giant dome we can't find and every space agency on earth is working in collusion to hide the existence of god.... but now we can eat Jello again.

They’re trying to shut Cosby down with these rape accusations because he knows about the flat earth and the truth behind NASA. The Illuminati needs to keep these secrets from us because of....reasons

They’re trying to shut Cosby down with these rape accusations because he knows about the flat earth and the truth behind NASA. The Illuminati needs to keep these secrets from us because of....reasons
No just no. That's ridiculous.

that feel when u cant tell if ur gettin wrecked or not by somebody online, but u just laugh anyways bc lol good times xx

you are the person with intelligence and he is the crackhead. I did not mean for that to be up for debate.

It's official, Cosby is now guilty beyond all reasonable doubt

I was expecting to see a Bill Cosby meme in the OP and that's it.

I dunno. CHL told me he's still around in a thread once.
does anyone remember how he spelled his name so we can all start @ing him.

@lubaolong?

shit ain't work

does anyone remember how he spelled his name so we can all start @ing him.

@lubaolong?

shit ain't work

Yeah that's how it's spelled but I heard he asked the mods to delete his account and his posts.

No watch the first video, the deposition was taken out of context, he used the drugs as an aphrodisiac not to rape women. You'll see exactly how the deposition was taken out of context.
He used qualludes as an aphrodisiac? Fucking lol. Have you seen Wolf of Wallstreet?

This is a pretty open and shut case.

Why don't Cosbys lawyers just show the joury these YouTube vids

Back