Bill Cosby is innocent. The definitive proof.

Scyther

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The truth about the deposition. Cosby did NOT admit to drugging women. Only 5 minutes.

This video breaks down the accusers case by case. Amongst the accusers there are liars, drug addicts, fraudsters, and even women who've claimed they've been raped by celebrities in the past. The video is longer but it's time stamped.

EDIT:

Chole Goins claimed that Cosby drugged her in the playboy mansion.

First off she was arrested for prostitution.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/cosby_accusers_entire_story_discredited_.html

Her story has already been discredited. Cosby was not only at the playboy mansion he was in New York.

Videos of the Midsummer party from the perimeter of Holmby Hills mansion showed no images of Goins or a woman she said accompanied her, according to a report declining the prosecution. Cosby was in New York the weekend of the party, prosecutors said. Detectives did not find Cosby’s name on any guest lists for 56 documented events at the Playboy Mansion in the summer of 2008. But they did find his name on the guest list for a February party, the report noted. The woman who Goins said accompanied her to the mansion told police she did not know Goins and never visited the Playboy estate,

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/cosby_accusers_entire_story_discredited_.html

How has she benefited. Well first off a record deal. And all these paid appearances.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ill-Cosby-sexual-assault-claim-ruled-out.html

Janice Dickinson
Janice is a well known drug addict and is known to get around town. To add to that she's a well known compulsive liar, she accused Sylvester Stallone of fathering her child and using steroids.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ex-love-Janice-Dickinsons-steroid-claims.html

The worst is her story changed about Cosby, the former manager of Beverly Johnson confirms this, she claimed Cosby blew her off because she wouldn't have sex with him.

Her quote:

‘Exhausted?’ he asked, and it was clear he was trying hard to keep his temper in check. ‘After all I’ve done for you, that’s what I get? I’m exhausted ….'”

“‘Well gee Bill, if I had known it was going to be like this-‘

“He waved both hands in front of my face, silencing me. Then he gave me the dirtiest, meanest look in the world, stepped into his suite, and slammed the door in my face.”

Beverly Johnson

Now to Beverly Johnson, she claims Cosby drugged her drink and then when she resisted threw her into a cab. But her former manager Don Gibble claims she's lying.

“She said she had brunch with him and his wife, and it was a great experience. And then on ‘The View’ it flip-flopped,” Gibble said, referring to Johnson’s recent appearance on the daytime television program.

“It was odd to me that she changed her story. She said [she was] drugged and raped. I just remember that was not the conversation we had. And we had it repeatedly.”

“It was brunch. It was just one time. It was a typical nice pleasant experience,” Gibble said, echoing Johnson’s oft-repeated accounts. “It can be easily proven that Camille Cosby was at that brunch, so it was kind of dumb for her to lie.”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/11/e...ms-beverly-johnson-and-janice-dickinson-lied/

To add to that of course she has a former drug problem. This comment really sums it up about her hectic life.

"I've talked about bulimia, anorexia, depression and losing my daughter in a custody battle but never about drugs,"

http://www.people.com/article/beverly-johnson-lucky-to-be-alive

This is just the tip of the iceberg people.

Last edited:
^ look at the freezeframe. One of them didn't even bother showing up for the photo op

Not a joking matter. Tens of women are lying about rape and getting away with it. You think the same can't happen to you?

Who cares, the illuminati is hiding gods existence and covering.up the shape of the earth!

Where the fuck are your priorities Scyther?!

Not a joking matter. Tens of women are lying about rape and getting away with it. You think the same can't happen to you?

One of the perks of never getting laid bro

One of the perks of never getting laid bro
Uh you do realize that someone who lies can make anything up. Meaning some fatty who you turn down can lie and say "he raped me" wahhhh.

The sad part is even if all of these women were lying, he would never get back all the money he's lost because of all of this. He could try to sue them but you know damn well he's not getting any money out of them.

We all know your standards when it comes to evidence. Just your word is enough imo.

Uh you do realize that someone who lies can make anything up. Meaning some fatty who you turn down can lie and say "he raped me" wahhhh.

When backed into a corner say that you're a virgin.... even if you've fathered children.

can't tell if you're a serious dedicated troll who never breaks character or just honestly like to take the opposite opinion of most people because it generates controversy, like if most people thought Cosby was innocent would you try to dig up stuff where you thought he was guilty?

Love Cosby. Read the deposition for myself. Based on his words alone, he was in the wrong. Does it qualify as rape? That's for the court to decide, but he crossed a line, big time.

can't tell if you're a serious dedicated troll who never breaks character or just honestly like to take the opposite opinion of most people because it generates controversy, like if most people thought Cosby was innocent would you try to dig up stuff where you thought he was guilty?
Just watch the first video it's only 5 minutes. Please watch it.

Love Cosby. Read the deposition for myself. Based on his words alone, he was in the wrong. Does it qualify as rape? That's for the court to decide, but he crossed a line, big time.
No watch the first video, the deposition was taken out of context, he used the drugs as an aphrodisiac not to rape women. You'll see exactly how the deposition was taken out of context.

If this is true then we need to join OJ in the search for the real killer

Back