Bill Clinton tells marine to shut up and listen

http://nypost.com/2016/02/27/shut-up-and-listen-bill-clinton-tells-off-retired-marine-during-speech/

Bill Clinton is somewhere talking getting support for his crook wife and a marine gets up and brings up her mess in benghazi and the crowd boos him.
Ok this is exactly what type of people are voting for Hillary we had Americans die over there and Hillary tries to covers the details up and these morons believe her and boo a soldier whos talking about it. I believe all of the people supporting her are dumber than a box of rocks.
Yet idiots say people who support Trump are the dumb ones BWAHAHAHAHA talk about the pot calling the kettle black. How many crimes does this lady have to commit before the delusional idiots stop believing her lies?

Agreed, these are the same kind of ideological party nutters, that boo'd Ron Paul when he said we need to respect our gay military members, just on the other side of the aisle.

The Bill Clinton that you forgot:

Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.

Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.

Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons.

Heavy as they are, the costs of action must be weighed against the price of inaction. If Saddam defies the world and we fail to respond, we will face a far greater threat in the future. Saddam will strike again at his neighbors. He will make war on his own people.

And mark my words, he will develop weapons of mass destruction. He will deploy them, and he will use them

Heres where all them weapons went a Russian commander even admitted it. Bush took so long getting over there they had time to move everything out.................but "there was never any weapons of mass destruction there" durrrrrrr. I think Bush was an idiot too and the Irag war caused a big mess but there was wmds there.

upload gambar

Heres where all them weapons went a Russian commander even admitted it. Bush took so long getting over there they had time to move everything out.................but "there was never any weapons of mass destruction there" durrrrrrr. I think Bush was an idiot too and the Irag war caused a big mess but there was wmds there.

upload gambar

What, chemical weapons that we sold them?

upload gambar
Sure there were.

What was in the Sudanese pharmaceutical factory that Clinton had bombed?

What do you mean?

Also, I just edited that last post. I meant to say that it was not hers to give out.

If you watch her testimony about the E-mails specifically, she's clearly lying

Sure there were.

What was in the Sudanese pharmaceutical factory that Clinton had bombed?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2004/oct/28/20041028-122637-6257r/?page=all
Do you know how I know that you dont read the news much duuuuur hurp de derp I dont know if this mentions the commander but its got nice words and pretty pictures.....................I like to color.
Maybe the reason youve never heard of this is because you
A arent old enough
B dumber than a box of rocks
Heres another article its got nice words and pretty pictures too
https://pjmedia.com/blog/satellite-photos-support-testimony-that-iraqi-wmd-went-to-syria/

Do you know how I know that you dont read the news much duuuuur hurp de derp I dont know if this mentions the commander but its got nice words and pretty pictures.....................I like to color.
A arent old enough
https://pjmedia.com/blog/satellite-photos-support-testimony-that-iraqi-wmd-went-to-syria/
I can read just fine. I just don't believe Clinton's satellite photos anymore than I do Bush's.

And you didn't answer the question: What was in the Sudanese pharmaceutical factory that Clinton had bombed?

I can read just fine. I just don't believe Clinton's satellite photos anymore than I do Bush's.

And you didn't answer the question: What was in the Sudanese pharmaceutical factory that Clinton had bombed?
Clinton is a lying crook and didnt he bomb that to get peoples attention off some whore he was banging
Wag the dog I believe it was called
Clinton also started NAFTA and is the reason all of Americans jobs went to other countries. He is a turd
Just because you can get up there and talk well and make people like you like Bill and Obama have done doesnt mean you can run a country well. We havnt had a good president since Regan.

I wonder what his thoughts on the Oscars were.

I'm more interested in what color he thinks this jacket is
14038191.jpg

Clinton is a lying crook and didnt he bomb that to get peoples attention off some whore he was banging
Clinton also started NAFTA and is the reason all of Americans jobs went to other countries. He is a turd
Just because you can get up there and talk well and make people like you like Bill and Obama have done doesnt mean you can run a country well. We havnt had a good president since Regan.
Ya Bush 1 ratified NAFTA , negotiations started under Reagan i believe

Edit : just looked it up , Clinton did sign the final agreement, trying to "blame" him for it is ridiculous though .... obviously

Yet you boast about nothing because theres nothing to boast about and keep up little guy I boast about alot more things than bikes and speakers. If I was hung like a tick tac this tic tac has been in better lookin women than you can ever get.

supraperb ;)

Going to any political rally acting like it's a Jerry Springer audience and trying to be disruptive is out of line. Particularly when it's a guest speaker not the candidate themselves. And there still is etiquette that should be followed.

But it's reflective of politics in general. There are no longer tough questions and debate. There is just attacks, mud slinging, and who can talk the loudest. The guy was looking for his 15 minutes of fame, which is why the girlfriend was recording it.

You should read up on the Contra death squads Reagan funded. And trickle-down economics was a disaster. Not to mention Reagan spent less time in the White House than any prior president and was clearly already suffering dementia, which was covered up at the time.

Even most conservatives try to distance themselves from Reagan now.

A arent old enough
lulz. Republicans... The poster I just quoted is essentially your base.

Spoiler alert: You're screwed...

He can supra if he wants to
He can leave his supra behind
Cos he's got friends but none of the supra so they ain't no friends of his

I just want to make sure the security guards were instructed to confiscate the young man's coat.

If you want to be a loudmouth and get thrown out, be a loudmouth and get thrown out. Not much more to say.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/27/shut-up-and-listen-bill-clinton-tells-off-retired-marine-during-speech/

Bill Clinton is somewhere talking getting support for his crook wife and a marine gets up and brings up her mess in benghazi and the crowd boos him.
Ok this is exactly what type of people are voting for Hillary we had Americans die over there and Hillary tries to covers the details up and these morons believe her and boo a soldier whos talking about it. I believe all of the people supporting her are dumber than a box of rocks.
Yet idiots say people who support Trump are the dumb ones BWAHAHAHAHA talk about the pot calling the kettle black. How many crimes does this lady have to commit before the delusional idiots stop believing her lies?
It's irritating to hear someone obtuse enough to presume that denunciation of Trump entails support for Hillary as believing he is possessing of the faculties to accuse ANY political critics of intellectual poverty. This isn't a matter of the pot casting aspersions at the kettle. That has nothing to do with the fact that, yes, indeed, the kettle is black. The kettle's blackness isn't contingent upon the pot's blackness or its hypocrisy.

Do you understand?

Back