Bill Clinton tells marine to shut up and listen

15%2B-%2B1

No. I remember when saying you were ashamed that the president was from the same state as you was a pretty dumb business decision for a country group though. If Jay Z said he was ashamed of Obama he'd get shit too. Try again.

Last edited:

Dude.. Go talk to yourself with one of your other accounts.

This is Sherdog, not scholarly writing. Quit being such a bitch. You are seriously just a bitch. Hardcore liberal bitch.

No. I remember when saying you were ashamed that the president was from the same state as you was a pretty dumb business decision for a country group though. If Jay Z said he was ashamed of Obama he'd get shit too. Try again.

Nice edit.

Dude.. Go talk to yourself with one of your other accounts.

This is Sherdog, not scholarly writing. Quit being such a bitch. You are seriously just a bitch. Hardcore liberal bitch.

Last edited:
Yeah, you missed the point. We all think you're idiots. It's not just Clinton supporters. There was 22 candidates at the outset of this GOP field. Supporters of literally every other politician-- including even those who support endorsers like Christie!-- think Trump supporters are ignorant, low-information voters. Then you have Clinton or Bernie supporters on the other side. Those who didn't show up this time: Ron Paul, Ralph Nader & Dennis Kucinich fans? Add them to the pile.

At some point you'd think that Trump supporters could look around and notice the common denominator. Having to point this out reminds me a bit of trying to persuade the libtard PC multiculturalists like Ben Affleck who would deny that their is a specific predisposition to conquest, violence, terror, and general intolerance among the Islamic religion. Islamic apologists love to point at the evil Israelis, or the sometimes barbaric Hindis near the Pakistani border, or the perpetually belligerent Kurds, or the cowardly Christian West who always launches missiles from thousands of miles away. There was probably some Buddhist guy that got mad one time, too. It reminds me of the brilliant common sense quote from Marshall Givens in the Hall of Fame FX drama Justified:

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. You run into assholes all day...you're the asshole."
- Marshal Raylan Givens
No use arguing with you anymore you can put me down but I cant say anything back because you are a mod. Have a nice day Ill do my best never to talk to you again mr. mod

Last edited:
No use arguing with you anymore you can put me down but I cant say anything back because you are a mod. Have a nice day Ill do my best never to talk to you again mr. mod
No, I insulted Trump supporters. You merely belong to the group, so you fall under that umbrella. You opened your thread by insulting Clinton's entire voter base.

Looks like you're able to dish it out, but you aren't able to take it. Your tears hold no value to me.

No, I insulted Trump supporters. You merely belong to the group, so you fall under that umbrella. You opened your thread by insulting Clinton's entire voter base.

Looks like you're able to dish it out, but you aren't able to take it. Your tears hold no value to me.
No I cant dish it out lol..................because you are a mod. Please stop talking to me mr. mod I dont want to talk about this anymore because I cant say to you what I want to. There is no tears lol if only you knew who you were talking to but its ok Ill end it there
Im not voting for anyone btw and anyone that supports Hillary after all the stuff shes done is an idiot I dont even need to be the one to say that

No I cant dish it out lol..................because you are a mod. Please stop talking to me mr. mod I dont want to talk about this anymore because I cant say to you what I want to. There is no tears lol if only you knew who you were talking to but its ok Ill end it there
Im not voting for anyone btw and anyone that supports Hillary after all the stuff shes done is an idiot I dont even need to be the one to say that
Then what in the blue fuck are you doing in this forum?

Not only do you double down on a blanket insult which in reciprocation you protest, but you admit that you're just another useless crybaby who whines about how bad the country is, but then does nothing about it.

Also Hillary mentioned the racist bus attack on the black women which turned out to be a lie. Good job Hillary we see who you are pandering to

Also Hillary mentioned the racist bus attack on the black women which turned out to be a lie. Good job Hillary we see who you are pandering to
As opposed to the guy who wouldn't denounce the KKK.

It's good to see you frame the Presidential race through the lens of a race war mentality.

As opposed to the guy who wouldn't denounce the KKK.

It's good to see you frame the Presidential race through the lens of a race war mentality.
Pretty sure all trump supporters do that

Then what in the blue fuck are you doing in this forum?

Not only do you double down on a blanket insult which in reciprocation you protest, but you admit that you're just another useless crybaby who whines about how bad the country is, but then does nothing about it.

Last edited:
Back