Bill Clinton tells marine to shut up and listen

The marine could had answered, "You mean the war your wife voted in favor of?"
Zing! Well played!

Then bill could have responded, yea that war, the one that was going to pay for itself with profits from oil.

That Marine came off looking like a fool. People need to realize that being in the military makes you an expert at absolutely nothing besides what you were trained to do. It does not make you an expert in foreign policy, it does not make you an expert in domestic affairs and you are certainly not above looking like an idiot as this "Marine" and that girl showed us. Blah Blah Benghazi Blah Blah emails is really getting old.

We need to remember that a large percentage of the military join because they were troubled youth or didn't have the brains to go to college so yes, we should support them as much as we can when they come back but I do not think we should be taking them seriously on a national stage.

What's funny it's that Benghazi was all on Obama up until he looked like he was going to get re-elected. Then they just dumped it all on Hillary

That Marine came off looking like a fool. People need to realize that being in the military makes you an expert at absolutely nothing besides what you were trained to do. It does not make you an expert in foreign policy, it does not make you an expert in domestic affairs and you are certainly not above looking like an idiot as this "Marine" and that girl showed us. Blah Blah Benghazi Blah Blah emails is really getting old.

We need to remember that a large percentage of the military join because they were troubled youth or didn't have the brains to go to college so yes, we should support them as much as we can when they come back but I do not think we should be taking them seriously on a national stage.
This bait is a little too obvious, don't you think?

He got off easy. Try that at a Trump really and you'll get the shit beaten out of you.

Bill should have asked that Marine if he ever found those weapons of mass destruction W sent him to look for.

In any event, hespect to his sacrifices.

The Bill Clinton that you forgot:

Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.

Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.

Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons.

Heavy as they are, the costs of action must be weighed against the price of inaction. If Saddam defies the world and we fail to respond, we will face a far greater threat in the future. Saddam will strike again at his neighbors. He will make war on his own people.

And mark my words, he will develop weapons of mass destruction. He will deploy them, and he will use them

Last edited:
Most people don't really care too much that a few embassy workers got killed working in a shithole ME country.

If Bill was running he'd win in the biggest landslide in 30 years - The marine probably should shut up.
Ironically Bill Clinton's policies would be identical to Donald Trump's, except presented differently. Looking back at the 90s, they seem like peas in a pod.

These people are embarrassing. What Bill said was "are you going to shut up so I can answer your question?" and the answer was apparently "no", since neither of them ever did. These two were sad, misinformed little people.

There were three Ex-Sailors lost in that attack and I don't like Hillary Clinton.

Even with both of these, I still don't blame her for what happened and recognize this is just an anti-Hillary smear campaign. There's no scandal in this tragedy. I'm glad Clinton told his idiot to shut his mouth and listen.

She got caught lyin
What's funny it's that Benghazi was all on Obama up until he looked like he was going to get re-elected. Then they just dumped it all on Hillary

Well, she did get caught lying to the family of one of the victims, after saying they were the ones who lied.

She got caught lyin

Well, she did get caught lying to the family of one of the victims, after saying they were the ones who lied.
The real information wasn't hers to give to the family members at that time and they weren't entitled to it at that point. There's no one in her position that would have done it... It's a moot point.

Last edited:
Ironically Bill Clinton's policies would be identical to Donald Trump's, except presented differently. Looking back at the 90s, they seem like peas in a pod.

Clinton created two new tax brackets at the top with higher rates for individuals and sort of two and half for corporate income, removed the Medicare tax cap, raised the AMT and raised fuel taxes. All as part of a successful effort to eliminate the deficit. Trump's tax plan (which would have a good chance of passing) would drastically lower the top rate for individuals and all business taxes, eliminate the AMT and estate taxes, and lowers capital gains taxes. It would add more than $1T a year to the deficit. Identical! And that's just one (big) issue...

Supra boasts about the size of his bike and speakers. He supports the US military and thinks everyone else in the world should bow down to them. All the signs of someone compensating for his small... chip on his shoulder.
Yet you boast about nothing because theres nothing to boast about and keep up little guy I boast about alot more things than bikes and speakers. If I was hung like a tick tac this tic tac has been in better lookin women than you can ever get.

The real information was hers to give to the family members at that time and they weren't entitled to it at that point. There's no one in her position that would have done it... It's a moot point.

She was pretty clearly lying about the E-mails as well.

15%2B-%2B1
Now you are called racist....

Clinton created two new tax brackets at the top with higher rates for individuals and sort of two and half for corporate income, removed the Medicare tax cap, raised the AMT and raised fuel taxes. All as part of a successful effort to eliminate the deficit. Trump's tax plan (which would have a good chance of passing) would drastically lower the top rate for individuals and all business taxes, eliminate the AMT and estate taxes, and lowers capital gains taxes. It would add more than $1T a year to the deficit. Identical! And that's just one (big) issue...
yeah I was more thinking of the rhetoric on crime, backing the police, not letting people die in the streets, etc.

Back