Bill Clinton tells marine to shut up and listen

supra57

sinner
Banned
Reaction score
http://nypost.com/2016/02/27/shut-up-and-listen-bill-clinton-tells-off-retired-marine-during-speech/

Bill Clinton is somewhere talking getting support for his crook wife and a marine gets up and brings up her mess in benghazi and the crowd boos him.
Ok this is exactly what type of people are voting for Hillary we had Americans die over there and Hillary tries to covers the details up and these morons believe her and boo a soldier whos talking about it. I believe all of the people supporting her are dumber than a box of rocks.
Yet idiots say people who support Trump are the dumb ones BWAHAHAHAHA talk about the pot calling the kettle black. How many crimes does this lady have to commit before the delusional idiots stop believing her lies?

Most people don't really care too much that a few embassy workers got killed working in a shithole ME country.

If Bill was running he'd win in the biggest landslide in 30 years - The marine probably should shut up.

Further proof that we need better mental health programs in this country. The guy and the lady are just rambling on and on.
Squawk Benghazi squawk Benghazi......

Bill should have asked that Marine if he ever found those weapons of mass destruction W sent him to look for.

In any event, hespect to his sacrifices.

I wonder what the marines thoughts are on GW Bush.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/27/shut-up-and-listen-bill-clinton-tells-off-retired-marine-during-speech/

Bill Clinton is somewhere talking getting support for his crook wife and a marine gets up and brings up her mess in benghazi and the crowd boos him.
Ok this is exactly what type of people are voting for Hillary we had Americans die over there and Hillary tries to covers the details up and these morons believe her and boo a soldier whos talking about it. I believe all of the people supporting her are dumber than a box of rocks.
Yet idiots say people who support Trump are the dumb ones BWAHAHAHAHA talk about the pot calling the kettle black. How many crimes does this lady have to commit before the delusional idiots stop believing her lies?

HILLARY CLINTON: Libya is a little different. You know, Libya actually held elections. They elected moderates. They have tried to piece together a government against a lot of really serious challenges internally coming from the outside with terrorist groups and other bad actors.

They're working to try to unify the different factions inside Libya so that they can take united action against the terrorists and try to get the east and the west of the country working together.

You know, they are a rich country… They're working to try to unify the different factions inside Libya so that they can take united action against the terrorists and try to get the east and the west of the country working together.

^ lol at this bitch

libya-security.jpg

I wonder what the marines thoughts are on GW Bush.
If only there was some repository of information anyone that posts on here could access and do some research.

I'm not sure what he expected to happen, Bill agree with him?

The only difference between die hard Hillary and Trump supports is who they support, the blind faith is there.

Supra boasts about the size of his bike and speakers. He supports the US military and thinks everyone else in the world should bow down to them. All the signs of someone compensating for his small... chip on his shoulder.

Bill should have asked that Marine if he ever found those weapons of mass destruction W sent him to look for.

In any event, hespect to his sacrifices.

The marine could had answered, "You mean the war your wife voted in favor of?"

I'm not sure what he expected to happen, Bill agree with him?

The only difference between die hard Hillary and Trump supports is who they support, the blind faith is there.

Soooooooo people should only ask questions hillrod and her supporters agree with?

I'm a Iraq war vet and found the veterans actions to be in the wrong. It wasn't a Q & A from what was said. He got up and interrupted his speech. Several times Clinton tried to talk to him about the VA, which was the original question. He thanked him for his service and even asked what the veteran thought should be done about the VA. The guy wasn't having it because his only purpose was to bring up Benghazi.

Clinton told him to shut up after several attempts to talk reasonable to him. He could've refused to talk to him and say he wished he could've punched him in the face. That seems to be more acceptable than this.

What an odd question. GW is not running for Presidency. That was not a GW pep rally.

I know, Just wondering what he thought about GW Bush sending so many young men to Iraq to die for a false war.

Soooooooo people should only ask questions hillrod and her supporters agree with?

It was a Hillary pep rally what would you expect to happen.

The same things that happens at Trump pep rallies.

Cover up? You mean like the pat tillman thing?

And the suport our troops campaign has to be the dumbest thing ever

I know, Just wondering what he thought about GW Bush sending so many young men to Iraq to die for a false war.

hillrod voted for the war. he could have asked Billy your question and insert Hillary for GW, as it was a Clinton pep rally.

so you take issue with an ex president "disrespecting" a marine, while completely disrespecting the current president ? Do you even chain of command bro?

This faux outrage from the right pretending they care about the office of the POTUS while comparing him to a monkey and accusing him of being unamerican invalidates everything they say.

I'm a Iraq war vet and found the veterans actions to be in the wrong. It wasn't a Q & A from what was said. He got up and interrupted his speech. Several times Clinton tried to talk to him about the VA, which was the original question. He thanked him for his service and even asked what the veteran thought should be done about the VA. The guy wasn't having it because his only purpose was to bring up Benghazi.

Clinton told him to shut up after several attempts to talk reasonable to him. He could've refused to talk to him and say he wished he could've punched him in the face. That seems to be more acceptable than this.

Too reasonable. Needs more comments about how "Alpha" Bill is and maybe something thrown in about race or religion.

so you take issue with an ex president "disrespecting" a marine, while completely disrespecting the current president ? Do you even chain of command bro?

This faux outrage from the right pretending they care about the office of the POTUS while comparing him to a monkey and accusing him of being unamerican invalidates everything they say.

15%2B-%2B1

Back