Opinion Bill Burr RIPS CNN

I don't know how I could live with myself if I couldn't understand the difference between a comidian giving his opinion about a garbage news network on the lowest of low production podcasts and actors and athletes using platforms like the Oscars or ESPN to preach to the masses about how woke they are.

Thank you for using wording that aptly displays my point.

So Anti Trump news coverage by CNN, a news channel not watched in the least bit by Conservatives or really anybody further to the Right than Ralph Nader... Got Trump elected?
Certainly helped, publicity whether positive or negative still matters when we're talking about primaries. Their were also alot of democrats that previously voted for obama that flipped to trump that year.

Certainly helped, publicity whether positive or negative still matters when we're talking about primaries. Their were also alot of democrats that previously voted for obama that flipped to trump that year.

The only people watching that were people who already didn't like him and had no intention of voting for him. This is an illogical argument.

Oh so we are back to caring about what celebrities say now that you agree with them?

It's not like he's giving suggestions for international trade agreements. He's just making a fairly obvious observation about a TV show.

The only people watching that were people who already didn't like him and had no intention of voting for him. This is an illogical argument.
Your becoming a little narrow here. Obviously it wasn't just cnn, everyone was reporting on this guy. But for the sake of the topic at hand- when people want to start watching news that dont normally, they have a habit of flipping on cnn first.

So when we're talking about publicity here, CNN sounding off about the guy every hour made him an even bigger talking point around the country than he already was. Whether positive or negative, it certainly got people talking.

He didnt need to spends millions on so many adverts when he's got shit like this circulating around the web.

20210414_090226.gif

Cnn knew what they were doing of course, but I dont believe they actually thought he had a chance of beating hillary.

Your becoming a little narrow here. Obviously it wasn't just cnn, everyone was reporting on this guy. But for the sake of the topic at hand- when people want to start watching news that dont normally, they have a habit of flipping on cnn first.

So when we're talking about publicity here, CNN sounding off about the guy every hour made him an even bigger talking point around the country than he already was. Whether positive or negative, it certainly got people talking.

He didnt need to spends millions on so many adverts when he's got shit like this circulating around the web.

View attachment 868692

Cnn knew what they were doing of course, but I dont believe they actually thought he had a chance of beating hillary.

Yes it made him even more disliked by people who already disliked him. This is a weird narrative that doesn’t make sense.

It's always fascinating to see how fast some people are at turning their coats. One second it's terrible that celebrities talk about politics because they said something the turncoats didn't like, and the next it's great because a celebrity "was speaking the truth".

It's not that I'm not aware of how many have sacrificed all shreds of intellectual honesty at the altar of team politics but I still can't help to wonder how you can live with yourself while doing it.

to be fair, I think it kind of matters who’s saying what. Bill burr is pretty respected, educated and actually gives some depth on his opinion here. Versus some like Lebron just tweeting ACCOUNTABILITY! SYSTEMIC RACISM!! WHY DO THEY HATE US!!! Or Colby Covington posting some cringe ass maga shit on Instagram.

I personally don’t care what celebrities say and don’t think people should be influenced by them without doing their own research. That said I’d rather them at least try to look like they give a shit or know what they’re talking about if they’re going to talk about politics.

Funny that the New York Post didn't quote the entire segment... typical.

“They’re f*cking treasonous un-American pieces of shit, just like Fox News, MSNBC, just like all of them. Just like f*cking all of them".

OMFG FAKE NEWS

Morons.

I don't know how I could live with myself if I couldn't understand the difference between a comidian giving his opinion about a garbage news network on the lowest of low production podcasts and actors and athletes using platforms like the Oscars or ESPN to preach to the masses about how woke they are.
These false comparisons are astounding. Is it brainwash or are they stupid?

He killed it on the mandalorian ... Especially his second time around great redemption arc

I agree they talk about him too much. Trump deserves just to fade into obscurity. But we all have it in us where we can't let up on something we know is so wrong. Trump is evil in so many ways and caused so much harm, it is hard to turn a deserved blind eye. All we can do is hope the hard work pays off and being exposed by places like cnn and msnbc ends up putting him in a cell where he belongs

In that podcast Burr also called out Fox news, but somehow that part always gets edited out. ;)

In that podcast Burr also called out Fox news, but somehow that part always gets edited out. ;)

Yep. I posted that above as well but selective viewing by the dipshits on this forum prevent them from replying to anything that doesn't fit their narrative.

I've tested this theory multiple times and when you post an actual FACT it gets ignored.

Speaks volumes about the state of the States.

Beyond repair.

Yep. I posted that above as well but selective viewing by the dipshits on this forum prevent them from replying to anything that doesn't fit their narrative.

I've tested this theory multiple times and when you post an actual FACT it gets ignored.

Speaks volumes about the state of the States.

Beyond repair.

We're in the car, headed for the cliff, and they're fighting to see who can step on the gas the hardest...

SMH.

Back