Opinion Bill Burr RIPS CNN

He's right to hate CNN but he's a bit off on what he thinks they're doing

It's always fascinating to see how fast some people are at turning their coats. One second it's terrible that celebrities talk about politics because they said something the turncoats didn't like, and the next it's great because a celebrity "was speaking the truth".

It's not that I'm not aware of how many have sacrificed all shreds of intellectual honesty at the altar of team politics but I still can't help to wonder how you can live with yourself while doing it.

It's always fascinating to see how fast some people are at turning their coats. One second it's terrible that celebrities talk about politics because they said something the turncoats didn't like, and the next it's great because a celebrity "was speaking the truth".

It's not that I'm not aware of how many have sacrificed all shreds of intellectual honesty at the altar of team politics but I still can't help to wonder how you can live with yourself while doing it.

I don't know how I could live with myself if I couldn't understand the difference between a comidian giving his opinion about a garbage news network on the lowest of low production podcasts and actors and athletes using platforms like the Oscars or ESPN to preach to the masses about how woke they are.

Burr is in my all time top 10.

1. Chappelle
2. Carlin
3. Pryor
4. CK

We need the comedians to help open the eyes of the brainwashed leftist cult. They don’t see what’s happening in front of their eyes.

Last edited:
Burr is in my all time top 10.

1. Chapelle
2. Carlin
3. Prior
4. CK

We need the comedians to help open the eyes of the brainwashed leftist cult. They don’t see what’s happening in front of their eyes.
lol @ your inability to correctly spell the names of your favorite black comedians.

LOL, that Colbert guy came up as recommended on my youtube the other day, he's still talking about Trump. It's so painfully obvious these people need a bad guy to whip their viewers into a frenzy over. I mean, Trump was an asshole but how are you still talking about him a year after the election and not mentioning Biden at all? Trump is like Freddie Krueger to these people, haunting their dreams.

Well, this was the media's issue in 2015-16 as well. They spent 24 hours of the news cycle talking about Trump while also complaining about how other people were taking him seriously.

It got him elected. I can't remember the exact figures but the value of the free advertisement he got on MSNBC and CNN was around $2 billion.

Please make this talking point make sense.

LOL, that Colbert guy came up as recommended on my youtube the other day, he's still talking about Trump. It's so painfully obvious these people need a bad guy to whip their viewers into a frenzy over. I mean, Trump was an asshole but how are you still talking about him a year after the election and not mentioning Biden at all? Trump is like Freddie Krueger to these people, haunting their dreams.

Trump excites the lizard brains of Leftists.

Are dudes really arguing about Bill Burr's dog in this thread?

Please make this talking point make sense.
I agree with it, trump essentially made the corprate media work for him. He shot through the primaries without spending much at all

I agree with it, trump essentially made the corprate media work for him. He shot through the primaries without spending much at all

So Anti Trump news coverage by CNN, a news channel not watched in the least bit by Conservatives or really anybody further to the Right than Ralph Nader... Got Trump elected?

Such a shame what he's become. The Colbert Report was great, now he's just a complete shill for the DNC and establishment. His show is completely unwatchable now.

Such a shame what he's become. The Colbert Report was great, now he's just a complete shill for the DNC and establishment. His show is completely unwatchable now.
He may be the biggest Dem Reich cuckold on TV. Jimmy Kimmel had that in the bag for so long too. How the mighty have fallen...

Back