Opinion Bill Burr RIPS CNN

LMFAO <Dany07>@ pretending it was just "CNN" talking about trump.

Fox News/InfoWars/OAN/Fake News sites/etc didn't revolve around Trump, just CNN<Dany07>....It was just CNN that was obsessed with him.

The Media has always needed trump and vice versa...without the media coverage, trump wouldn't had been president.

Fucking CNN/FoxNews/etc use to interrupt their daily programming to Live Stream Trump speeches when he was running lol.

I get what bill burr is saying but is more than just CNN....it was all the media....but I get it, easy laughs/support if you shit on CNN because that's what the Internet script says to attack....typical NPCs.

This doesn't make any sense. Fox News and OAN support Trump. That's why they cover him. And I doubt Bill Burr or his family watches those channels.

The Washington Times reported earlier this year that CNN lost 45 percent of its prime-time audience in the five weeks after Trump left office.

Wow! From OP's Sourced article.

It may be hard to believe, but when CNN first appeared on the scene and was covering Desert Storm, George H. W. Bush's repulsion of the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, they were hailed all around for their unbiased journalism. It was unbiased and people were calling out the big three's news coverage at the time.

Good luck getting any news without major bias these days.

I love how he blasts Trump as "Darth Vader" in the same rant where he tears CNN a new asshole for being corporate muppets.

Bucket list: get drunk with Bill Burr.

Sing it, Bill. Too much truth for the festering crowd of woke imbeciles to handle.

Darth Vader is the one to restore balance to the force.

TRUMP BLESS

bill burr's wife made him give up his dog
He made that choice with her(as she was the one who rescued the dog) and was pretty candid about why in a podcast. It was a fairly vicious pit bull who bit several members of his family and he considered it a time bomb when his kid was born since it didn't like most people

It was comical mostly because he was always such a staunch pit defender, saying they were all gentle, but as soon as his wife was nearing birth of their child, he showed an incredible amount of fortitude by battling his emotions and having the foresight to know it was too dangerous to have around his kid with its vicious tendencies and he told the truth and said he has been lying about his dog all these years and it IS dangerous

Last edited:
It was comical mostly because he was always such a staunch pit defender, saying they were all gentle, but as soon as his wife was nearing birth of their child, he showed an incredible amount of fortitude by battling his emotions and having the foresight to know it was too dangerous to have around his kid with its vicious tendencies and he told the truth and said he has been lying about his dog all these years and it IS dangerous
Sounds like the average pitbull apologist

He's not wrong. The same goes for Fox News and MSNBC. I don't know how you fix it. People treat it gospel and there is no accountability.

I guess the best thing you can do is what Bill is doing here and shaming the network and people that watch.

The dog (a rescue pitbull) growled at their newborn infant daughter when they brought her home from the hospital. But yeah, they should've kept it. That always works out fine.
Adopts an evil dog like a pitbull and wonders why it growls at his kid. Bill Burr has an iq of 70

tenor.gif

He is right. But the larger picture is eluding Burr, along with pretty much everyone else.

A President going about his business in a methodical, deliberate manner should not be in the news every day, and should not be a ratings juggernaut.

And no one should think of CNN or Fox as news at this point. Both do nothing but vomit out partisan fertilizer. I have not watched a second of CNN or Fox since the election results.

Yeah who’s watching the Crap News Network these days. It’s trash.

He's not wrong. The same goes for Fox News and MSNBC. I don't know how you fix it. People treat it gospel and there is no accountability.

I guess the best thing you can do is what Bill is doing here and shaming the network and people that watch.
There is no accountability but there are lawsuits.
iu

Back