Opinion Bill Burr RIPS CNN

tenor.gif

Well, this was the media's issue in 2015-16 as well. They spent 24 hours of the news cycle talking about Trump while also complaining about how other people were taking him seriously.

It got him elected. I can't remember the exact figures but the value of the free advertisement he got on MSNBC and CNN was around $2 billion.

LMFAO <Dany07>@ pretending it was just "CNN" talking about trump.

Fox News/InfoWars/OAN/Fake News sites/etc didn't revolve around Trump, just CNN<Dany07>....It was just CNN that was obsessed with him.

The Media has always needed trump and vice versa...without the media coverage, trump wouldn't had been president.

Fucking CNN/FoxNews/etc use to interrupt their daily programming to Live Stream Trump speeches when he was running lol.

I get what bill burr is saying but is more than just CNN....it was all the media....but I get it, easy laughs/support if you shit on CNN because that's what the Internet script says to attack....typical NPCs.

Fox News/InfoWars/OAN/Fake News sites/etc didn't revolve around Trump, just CNN<Dany07>....It was just CNN that was obsessed with him.

The Media has always needed trump and vice versa...without the media coverage, trump wouldn't had been president.

Fucking CNN/FoxNews/etc use to interrupt their daily programming to Live Stream Trump speeches when he was running lol.

I get what bill burr is saying but is more than just CNN....it was all the media....but I get it, easy laughs/support if you shit on CNN because that's what the Internet script says to attack....typical NPCs.
Did you ever think he might be talking about CNN because that's what his wife is putting on the TV?

Any sane person should rip on CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc. Their years of lying and deception should have completely ruined people's trust in them.
Of course. Every human system is flawed because of human flaws, and in capitalism it’s the money becomes absolute king, and supersedes greater good.. The money runs the media.

Of course. Every human system is flawed because of human flaws, and in capitalism it’s the money becomes absolute king, and supersedes greater good.. The money runs the media.
I don't think it's necessarily money, there's plenty of government run media organizations throughout the world that are even worse than our news media. It's that the media has a lot of power, the power to completely influence someone's thoughts and beliefs. And that power is easily corruptible.

In communism much faster the party becomes repressive authoritarians putting the parties “greater good” ahead of actual human good.

I don't think it's necessarily money, there's plenty of government run media organizations throughout the world that are even worse than our news media. It's that the media has a lot of power, the power to completely influence someone's thoughts and beliefs. And that power is easily corruptible.
In the American system (and others) the money runs the government, and they are becoming one and the same, for a new kind of system that benefits the few and represses the many.

I love how he blasts Trump as "Darth Vader" in the same rant where he tears CNN a new asshole for being corporate muppets.

Bucket list: get drunk with Bill Burr.
NY Post said:
Burr is the second star of “The Mandalorian” to fuel a social media firestorm over his outspoken views. Gina Carano was dropped from the show and from future Lucasfilm projects earlier this year for comparing attacks by left-wing zealots on Hollywood conservatives to the Holocaust.

Burr defended his then co-star at the time, in his typically unfiltered way.

“She was an absolute sweetheart,” he said. “Super nice f–king person.”
Sing it, Bill. Too much truth for the festering crowd of woke imbeciles to handle.

No shit bill, but I'm glad he's taking the time to point it out now

sorry Bill l@nd0 it's only a matter of time now before he gets outed (smeared) as a Russian asset

Oh so we are back to caring about what celebrities say now that you agree with them?

The funny thing is I do kind of agree with him but for a different reason. The media should have absolutely been reporting on Trump. Sadly they picked dumb trivial shit like twitter posts instead of ripping into his trash policies. Even to this day there are still so many things Trump did that people aren't even aware of because of how many dumb things he said. Maybe that was his strategy all along but I don't think he is that smart.

You have no clue about what the hell you're talking about.

If you listen to Bill Burr's podcast you would know that he stopped watching the news years ago; and if you read the article you would see that he mentioned CNN because his mother in law puts it on when she comes over to spend time with her grandkids.

It has nothing to do with shitting on CNN, because that is the cool thing to do. Which is also a horse shit statement when it comes to people in Hollywood.

Last edited:
That's what I have always liked about Bill Burr. He doesn't care which political side you lean towards he just calls it how he sees it

I guarantee that a lot of other well known celebrities feel the exact same way but will not say a word in fear of the social media brigade trying to 'cancel' them

Back