Bill Burr appreciation thread

Plutoburn

Alpha booze head
@Silver
Reaction score
I think anyone who is into comedy like Bill Burr. He is known to be a comedian's comedian. For me, he is taking the torch from George Carlin as someone who is not afraid to express his views at the expense of political correctness and still be funny at the same time. It boggles my mind that there are other "comedians" out there like Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook who at one point in their career were more popular than Burr has ever been. I wish more people recognize his brilliance.

His latest:

Classic:

I'll never be able to look at another shotgun without thinking "It's got a good SPREAD!"

upload_2018-8-29_9-42-13.png

I like him but his animated show is awful, well the little I watched at least.

Havent watched enough older comics like Carlin, but Burr and MacDonald are my all time favorites.

I don't enjoy most stand up tho. I find people like Jim Jeffries and Louis CK to be boring as hell, would rather listen to Kevin Hart over those guys.

Havent watched enough older comics like Carlin, but Burr and MacDonald are my all time favorites.

I don't enjoy most stand up tho. I find people like Jim Jeffries and Louis CK to be boring as hell, would rather listen to Kevin Hart over those guys.

If you like Burr, you should check out Carlin's HBO specials. Especially from late 90s onward, he actually got better as he aged IMO. "You are all diseased" and "Back in Town". Most people's materials are rendered irrelevant in a few years, but his stuff stands the test of time.

When I read the title I was like...
<FookIsThatGuy>
Then when I saw his pic, I was like...
<JonesLaugh>

Kevin Hart is trash IMO

I got turned on to Bill Burr from a recommendation here on Sherdog…

I was not disappoint.

GOAT heckler uppercut.
It just goes on and on, and the fact that he could be so abusive and win the crowd over was amazing
They monkey asses knew they were wrong and it was delicious watching he make they realize how much.

I love Burr.
He's like a hilarious Sherdogger
Usually he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, but he cracks me up all the same.

Kevin Hart is trash IMO

I wouldn't call him trash, but I am not a fan of his by any means. That's why I used him as the example for the very low bar I set, for comics better than CK and Jeffries.

If you like Burr, you should check out Carlin's HBO specials. Especially from late 90s onward, he actually got better as he aged IMO. "You are all diseased" and "Back in Town". Most people's materials are rendered irrelevant in a few years, but his stuff stands the test of time.

Roger that, downloading one of them now. Dunno why I never bothered to get them until now.

First time I heard of Bill Burr was when he ripped that Philly crowd to shreds. His humor and self-control while doing that for 10 minutes is uncanny. Very few comedians could have pulled this off and Bill was one of them.

He is just flat out funny, has a razor sharp wit, and isn't afraid to attack liberals and conservatives alike. How could you not like this white dude?

He's like a hilarious Sherdogger
Usually he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, but he cracks me up all the same.
40197072_10160695780790153_115075544093032448_n.jpg

Back