Bill Burr appreciation thread

Dude is funny and makes a lot of sense. Plus he was on Breaking Bad so that's pretty awesome too.

They monkey asses knew they were wrong and it was delicious watching he make they realize how much.
"I hope you all get in your Ford Focuses, and drive off the side of that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:-ass Ben Franklin bridge, you one-bridge having piece of shit city that nobody gives a fuck about... the terrorists will never bomb your city, because it's worthless and no one cares about you..."

"I hope you all get in your Ford Focuses, and drive off the side of that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:-ass Ben Franklin bridge, you one-bridge having piece of shit city that nobody gives a fuck about... the terrorists will never bomb your city, because it's worthless and no one cares about you..."
Yeah? Yeah! And so I bought a computer....

Bill Burr is great. Probably my 2nd favorite current comedian behind Louis CK.

The only thing that keeps him from surpassing CK is that some of his specials are not that great.

There is one where he's really on top of his game, I think it's called "You people are all the same" or something like that. But the one that came later, that was in black and white, was not as good.

Still love the guy though. And love that he has the courage to say things that everyone is afraid to say. Although he still feels obligated to qualify it afterwards by adding things like "but what do I know, I'm an idiot, don't listen to me..." I guess that's his defense against criticism from uptight SJW's.

Burr is great. His comedy will reach epic levels when he gets divorced.

Patrice and Bill are co-GOAT to me. Maybe if Patrice was still alive he would overtake Bill, but we’ll never know

Also I’m surprised these talk shows today invite Burr on, its the exact opposite of what they’re peddling/pandering to

"One minute left in the period.
Alright listen. This doesn't change anything, this set. I still fuckin' hate you people..."

That fact that he was able to insult the shit out of Philadelphia while in Philadelphia and get a thunderous roar afterwards bears testament to his greatness.

Billy Bitch Tits is an outstanding comedian and his podcast used to be awesome.

Anybody who hasn't seen his takedown of an entire audience in Philly oughta.

Legend.

I remember hearing him talk on a podcast about the aftermath of that show. He talked about how he practically had PTSD from it; he was on edge for weeks after that, practically cursing to himself and always expecting that someone was gonna mouth off at him and he'd have to go off again, and not just when he was on stage, but just walking around in day-to-day life.

Worth.

Bill Burr is awesome man, I can listen to his repeats over and over

sooo good

Legend.

I remember hearing him talk on a podcast about the aftermath of that show. He talked about how he practically had PTSD from it; he was on edge for weeks after that, practically cursing to himself and always expecting that someone was gonna mouth off at him and he'd have to go off again, and not just when he was on stage, but just walking around in day-to-day life.

Worth.
It's so epic.
I don't care where I'm from, a comic starts ripping up my town with burns like that, I'm rolling in the aisles trying to catch a breath

We have at least 8 bridges!

We are a city of bridges!

Back