Biker gets minimum jail time in gang beating

because he was driving in their "space". It pissed them off that he was matching their speed and not backing off like the other cars did. The bikers are dicks, everyone knows this. But the driver is an idiot for letting it escalate when he couldve backed off. He had a baby in the car for Christ sakes. Stop trying to outalpha a bike gang.

They pulled out in front of cars and forced them to slow down blocking traffic. The only people at fault here are the bikers. The biker slammed on his brakes causing the initial accident. The SUV driver did nothing wrong.

They pulled out in front of cars and forced them to slow down blocking traffic. The only people at fault here are the bikers. The biker slammed on his brakes causing the initial accident. The SUV driver did nothing wrong.

what youre seeing the video isnt the beginning of the altercation. As mentioned before, that was the scene after the wife threw a plum at them. this whole situation was going on for miles.

never did i insuniate that the bikers were in the right to beat up a family in a car. I am just countering the assumption that they picked on a car at random to bully. Everyone else on the highway avoided them because they had common sense. This guy threw his suv right into the mix, when he should be aware that bikers are already paranoid about "cagers". Give them a wide berth and stop trying to police behavior on the road, thats not your job.

Let he who is without blame cast the first half-eaten plum.

the thing that really set it off was when the biker in front brakechecked him. The suv couldnt avoid hitting him because the driver was either a) not paying attention, or b) travelling too fast to stop in time. Both of those conditions were under his control. Ultimately, the brakechecker is to blame, but the driver is also partly responsible.

found the biker

good job excusing their shit behavior

found the biker

good job excusing their shit behavior

DID I EVER ONCE EXCUSE THEIR BEHAVIOR???

why cant you dunces read. I am simply adding another dimension to the story to show that the driver's moronic attitude made a bad situation worse. It was all avoidable. One man's restraint is easier to control than the behavior of an entire gang.

The SUV driver was an idiot, and he put his family at risk.

DID I EVER ONCE EXCUSE THEIR BEHAVIOR???

why cant you dunces read. I am simply adding another dimension to the story to show that the driver's moronic attitude made a bad situation worse. It was all avoidable. One man's restraint is easier to control than the behavior of an entire gang.

The SUV driver was an idiot, and he put his family at risk.

you're right, that dude should of never even been driving. if he had stayed home this all could of been avoided. :icon_lol:

Still people saying that he got off easy clearly paints a new light into why American prisons are so full.

3.5 years is what you get for manslaughter in most countries that follow a western legal code.

you're right, that dude should of never even been driving. if he had stayed home this all could of been avoided. :icon_lol:

youre walking down the street with your wife and daughter after a nice day of shopping. and you see a group of feral dogs up ahead causing a ruckus. Do you walk through them?

These bikers are notorious for wreaking havoc whenever these events are organized. Many have gang affiliations.

Sure, I would have gone through them as would any true sherdogger. We answer to no one and never back down. But this is a beta family man trying to posture up and he couldnt back up his bravado.

youre walking down the street with your wife and daughter after a nice day of shopping. and you see a group of feral dogs up ahead causing a ruckus. Do you walk through them?

These bikers are notorious for wreaking havoc whenever these events are organized. Many have gang affiliations.

Sure, I would have gone through them as would any true sherdogger. We answer to no one and never back down. But this is a beta family man trying to posture up and he couldnt back up his bravado.

Victim blaming 101

Disgusting

I'm with bad seed. Those stupid cagers should know not to mess with outlaw biker gangs.

Still people saying that he got off easy clearly paints a new light into why American prisons are so full.

3.5 years is what you get for manslaughter in most countries that follow a western legal code.

Well, this plus so many assholes being criminals. But we could give up on justice and just let them go.

Now, do you know what manslaughter means? Here it is:
the crime of killing a human being without malice aforethought, or otherwise in circumstances not amounting to murder.

See how this is different than purposefully beating down someone with a gang of cowards.

3.5 years for manslaughter is nothing unless it was involuntary.

Well, this plus so many assholes being criminals. But we could give up on justice and just let them go.

Now, do you know what manslaughter means? Here it is:
the crime of killing a human being without malice aforethought, or otherwise in circumstances not amounting to murder.

See how this is different than purposefully beating down someone with a gang of cowards.

I would rather get beat up by a gang and leave without permanent injuries than being run down by a drunk driver anytime of the year.

3.5 years for manslaughter is nothing unless it was involuntary.

No, its not, and most manslaughter is involuntary. Thats why its manslaughter not murder.

Nothing would be what the affluenza kid got for running over several people while drunk,

Again, its a pretty grey area and not really universal.

But for the sake of not derailing the argument, im talking about killing someone without intent.

You are right about derailing this thread but that what I was talking about and the U.S. might be different then where you are.

got 3.5 years for beating up a douchy guy, seems harsh to me

but then again he was sobbing in the court room so that alone deserves 3.5 years

b) travelling too fast to stop in time. Ultimately, the brakechecker is to blame, but the driver is also partly responsible.

That's BS. He has an obligation to follow a safe distance from someone driving down the road. If someone cuts you off, then they made the mistake. If possible, you have the obligation to slow create a safe following distance. Break checking is illegal for a reason.

Back