Biker gets minimum jail time in gang beating

Exception

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://nypost.com/2015/08/07/biker-gets-minimum-jail-time-gang-beating/?ref=yfp

What a joke. Is wish there would have been a charge to keep every single one of those pieces of trash in jail forever (especially the cop).

It's despicable that these things will eventually be free and allowed to use the resources of society. Paying to have them kept away from society for decades would have been a much better option.

The best part is he tries to frame it a "just six seconds" of his life. No, ass clown, you've always been a piece of waste if that's how you choose to react in that situation.

That article sucks.
It does not go into how seriously the victim was injured.
If it was a black eye or something, I don't think it is too serious.

Watched the video and why did they box him in in the first place? But whatevs, I'd have them all hanged, drawn and quartered.

Minimum sentence for an African American male?

Jim Crow lives.

6 seconds? They chased him for 6 minutes...plenty of time to contemplate wtf you were doing and re-think your intentions.

This guy is a POS, and so are the rest of the a-holes on those bikes. You have to be a special kind of stupid to get your kicks out of something like that.

That said, 3.5 years seems ok to me, if he actually serves it all. They didn't kill the guy or anything.

Hopefully he wasn't the only one put away for a bit...lots of those a-holes contributed to this.

Watched the video and why did they box him in in the first place? But whatevs, I'd have them all hanged, drawn and quartered.

If that was me in the vehicle, and I had my wife and baby daughter in the car, I would have ram them all off the road. It's kill or be killed. And they would have all lost. A vehicle beats a motor cycle every single time..

If that was me in the vehicle, and I had my wife and baby daughter in the car, I would have ram them all off the road. It's kill or be killed. And they would have all lost. A vehicle beats a motor cycle every single time..

This is what he did.

The stopped at enough place and the bikers were around him about some minor accident they had (I think some biker was fucking with the guy break checking him and they bumped).

He panicked and floored it running over one of them. They chased him down and trapped him in traffic. Then dragged him out of the suv. Some off duty was there the whole time riding with them.

They deserve jail time for sure.

6 seconds? They chased him for 6 minutes...plenty of time to contemplate wtf you were doing and re-think your intentions.

This guy is a POS, and so are the rest of the a-holes on those bikes. You have to be a special kind of stupid to get your kicks out of something like that.

That said, 3.5 years seems ok to me, if he actually serves it all. They didn't kill the guy or anything.

Hopefully he wasn't the only one put away for a bit...lots of those a-holes contributed to this.

3,5 years seems ok? really? the guy chased the dude down for 6 mn and smashed his window in with his family in the car and then proceeded to beat him up in front of his wife and toddler with his gang? these pieces of shit, especially this guy (im assuming he is the one who smashed the window down, might be wrong) should be in jail for far longer, him putting on some act in front of the judge to get away with a light sentence doesn't convince me one bit, this guy is an animal, fuck him.

They probably got away easy because they had the police officer with them, is my guess. American justice corrupt as usual.

3,5 years seems ok? really? the guy chased the dude down for 6 mn and smashed his window in with his family in the car and then proceeded to beat him up in front of his wife and toddler with his gang? these pieces of shit, especially this guy (im assuming he is the one who smashed the window down, might be wrong) should be in jail for far longer, him putting on some act in front of the judge to get away with a light sentence doesn't convince me one bit, this guy is an animal, fuck him.

They probably got away easy because they had the police officer with them, is my guess. American justice corrupt as usual.

3.5 years is a pretty long damn time. You're letting your emotions get the best of you. Without defending what he did for one second, I can say that yeah 3.5 years seems ok to me.

I guess I'd like to know the extent of the injuries to the victim though and what weapons he used to inflict the damage. If he was smashing the dude with his helmet and the guy has permanent injuries, I might change my opinion.

Judge probably rides with them on the weekends.

That article sucks.
It does not go into how seriously the victim was injured.
If it was a black eye or something, I don't think it is too serious.

Um, did you actually watch the video?

Oh well, I am sure Obama will pardon this guy anyway.

Welcome to Mad Max meets idiocracy!

c1280x720_41.jpg

mad-max-pic2.jpg

Should have gotten 5 years at least. I know it's probably his first offense but still, what he did was beyond fucked up.

http://nypost.com/2015/05/22/cabby-says-he-stopped-biker-gang-from-killing-suv-driver/

“They get off their bikes and started hitting the [SUV] all over the place, and they managed to open the door and pull out the driver [Alexian Lien], and at the same time they opened the door of the passenger side and they tried to pull [Lien’s wife] out,” he testified.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...-lien-suv-beaten-by-bikers-nyc_n_4146694.html

Does look somewhat serious. I'll stand by my earlier sentence that is harsh but just.

the range rover driver initiated the whole thing by not letting them pass on the highway. just let them pass you moran.

3.5 years is minimum time for aggravated assault? seriously?

What were you doing in February 2012?

Wasn't he an off duty cop or undercover? I remember hearing something like that.

They call it "gang assault"...so something to do with the fact that they are considered to be some sort of organized gang that targeted that guy makes it different than just a bar fight or even a normal road rage incident.

One of those sentencing laws that is supposed to discourage people from joining gangs and participating in the normal things gangs do I suppose.

Gang assault, not aggravated assault.

A whole gang of bikers chased this fleeing guy down for miles, then dragged him from his vehicle and beat him in the middle of the street in front of his family. That is a bit different than punching some dude who stepped on your shoes.

Back