Biggest turn from Fan Favorite, to "Not This Guy Again"?

Wand is trying to change the sport to be better. He is in the right whether you can't take the truth or not it doesn't matter.

Tito Ortiz ........I'm fairly loyal and usually continue to support my favourites through their highs and lows

Wanderlei, but he has actually gained some fans back again though by becoming so anti-UFC. People were most against him when he was acting like a moron on TUF last year.

Since Nobody has Mentioned: RONDA ROUSEY.....saw another article on MSN today with the Headline, "I can beat any male fighter in a rule-less fight." Just give it up already!!!!! If that's the case, there's no reason you can't accept the Cyborg fight!!!

A bunch of sissies. Abandoning The Axe Murderer in time of need.

Ccccc

Bj Penn. Used to be a huge fan til around the second gsp fight. From that point on its been all down hill. To the point I wanted to get in the cage n punch him for his stupid straight up and down stance.

/thread

Conor Mcgregor... I usted to love him in the beginning, but it all got quite boring and annoying

Guida went from most exciting fighter to fast forward
Nogueira only because I'm tired of seeing him ruin his legacy

The obvious ones have been mentioned. Tim Kennedy is another. He went from universally respected to universally thought of as a pain in the ass.

I'm confused by these two. Especially Maia. He's not really popular or unpopular.

when Maia hit WW every BJJ lover was all over his nuts
Bonnar was a fan fave until all the failed drug tests and mediocre performances

Never been a huge fan... but at this point the UFC should just cut ties and allow Wanderlei to go make that Bellator money.

For all the shit Dana gave Bellator for holding Eddie Alvarez hostage, seems like they could do Wandy a solid and let him go.

Big Wand fan here but the UFC is just upholding the NSAC suspension. Even if they released him, he wouldn't be able to fight anywhere there'a legit commission. Even Brazil wouldn't let him fight at this point, just to be sure the UFC keeps coming back with the Big Money fights.

Of course, they "could" release him from his contract to let him go "work" at Bellator (signing autographs, promotional events and such) but that would be counter productive for them. Why would they do Wandy "a solid" at this point? He sabotaged the TUF fight with Chal (who tested positive soon after) and never apologized for the fiasco.

In fact, the UFC already did Wandy "a solid" by having him headline TUF Brazil and get a huge fight with Chael. Remember, that fight would have made good money and it was promoted everywhere before the "run from the test" incident.

Wandy is solely responsible for his demise, the UFC doesn't have to do him a solid at this point...

For me, Carmont. Mostly because he's french but he had two exciting finishes back to back and then we all know what happened.

vemolacarmont.gif

Last edited:
For me personally:

TUF destroyed my concept of Wanderlei and Matt Hughes.

Back