Biggest turn from Fan Favorite, to "Not This Guy Again"?

It's clearly Wand.

A whole bunch of guys could be debated for a very distant second.

The Diaz brothers. I never liked them, but a lot of people did for whatever reason. Now, it seems all but the 1,2,5 trolls dislike the Diaz clan and their antics.

Not a fan but a hater.

I used to hate Schaub but I was always pumped for his fights because he would probably get KTFO.
Now he cant even fart without a Sherdogger posting about it. Guy is irrelevant, retired and still being talked about.

Rampage
Guida
Tito
Rockhold
BJ
Hendricks

Wand is nuts but at least he's entertaining

Woodley is the guy with the most back and forth. Early in his career people were really excited about him as he was finishing everybody he fought the the Jordan Mein fight happened. Then the got to the UFC and starting knocking people out and people became a fan again and now he's back to being a dull boring fighter.

Johny Hendricks is another good one. I had been waiting years for someone to take out Grease St Pierre and I thought/hoped Hendricks would do it but his crybaby bitching about the decision despite saying he was "only going 70%" was ridiculous. Since then, his weight issues have become much worse, he has been fighting wayyy more conservatively (the Brown fight was embarassing), and he is crying about not getting a rematch despite there being other more deserving contenders. What happened to this guy?

Guida is an obvious one. While I was never a huge Jon Jones fan I did have some favorable feelings on how he ascended to the top so quickly and became a dominant champion. I can't much at all say now that's favorable.

Guida. People still want to see Wand fight at least.
yea Guida easily imo

What's interesting about Guida is that it pretty much happened over the course of a single fight.

[YT]4k3zf-4QQr8[/YT]

that was the tipping point, but for me it started with the Pettis fight, The benson fight was only entertaining because Guida couldn't run away or lay on Benson

Back