Biggest TUF Bust?

Yeah, Amir was one of my favorites, I had much higher hopes for him.

Efrain kinda didn't surprise me.

Urijah Hall looked promising and, well, we all know what happened.

Not even close to being a bust, sure he was hyped as hell but he just destroyed Leben.

hall-leben.gif

Definitely thought danzig and brookins looked like world beaters on their seasons, also finishing all their opponents along with sodallah

amir's career was fine until he lost to ludwig

losses to DHK and hendricks don't mean a whoel lot.

Sadollah grinded out his wins. I really like him, he's like Forrest Griffin, funny guy with a lot of heart but just didn't have the athletics, strength or speed behind him.

Honestly after the first 5 seasons, there isn't a real good fighter that has come out of the show. If anything, Dana is just trying to get some names out there and fighters on his roster to fill his cards.

Odd, one of them is fighting for a title on Saturday.

Bader, Nelson, Dodson, and Dillashaw are all good (among others).

Amir has been injury plagued. His only losses are to good fighters, he's just been injured so often he hasn't been able to get any steam going.

Yeah, Amir was one of my favorites, I had much higher hopes for him.

Efrain kinda didn't surprise me.

Urijah Hall looked promising and, well, we all know what happened.

To be fair,Amir was losing almost every fight before finding a way to win.I wasn't impressed at all.He seemed a bit lucky.

Honestly after the first 5 seasons, there isn't a real good fighter that has come out of the show. If anything, Dana is just trying to get some names out there and fighters on his roster to fill his cards.

wow,i just had someone say the exact same thing to me on another forum,so don't feel bad,you're not the only dumbass in town.

Pena getting injured.

Outside of that, I go for Efrain.
I thought he was going to be the next big thing in his weight class.

It wasn't so much the ones who won TUF for me but some of the ones who came in and had all sorts of hype but didn't even win a fight other than to qualify. It's hard to remember names but I even remember a few who were given the wildcard (based on their name and not their performance) when they had it after they lost and then they still lost. That always upset me because I thought it should be able how you perform on TUF and not how much hype there is behind you.

Sort of like King Casey... he had the look, the training under Rickson, the attitude...and about three minutes of gas before he'd fold.

Noah Inhofer

Biggest non winners to me...

Uriah hall: was a monster on the show yet uninspiring in his UFC run so far. After the leben win hopefully he will get back into gear.

Justin Lawrence: another monster on the show, yet showed poor fight iq and suffered some losses fast in the UFC. Hope he returns at some point though.

Back