Biggest TUF Bust?

havent watched all the seasons, but hall is certainly up there, especially given how dana was a resident on his nut sack for the entire season.

danzig was a bit weird for me. i saw a few of his fights, then saw him fight mach sakuria in pride in the u.s., then go on tuf and look like an asshole at times, then a up and down career in the ufc.

You're a dumbass.

Yes, Dillashaw, Dodson, Bermudez and Gastelum are just filling cards. Go away.

Matt Brown? Michael Johnson? Alex Caceres? Myles Jury? Just card fillers.

While I agree with your point overall, Gastelum? Really? He's won 2 split decisions and submitted a guy people have barely heard about. Hardly overly impressive. Agree regarding the others though.

Honestly after the first 5 seasons, there isn't a real good fighter that has come out of the show. If anything, Dana is just trying to get some names out there and fighters on his roster to fill his cards.

Dillashaw is definitely a bust

While I agree with your point overall, Gastelum? Really? He's won 2 split decisions and submitted a guy people have barely heard about. Hardly overly impressive. Agree regarding the others though.

A SD against Hall who was a weight class bigger and much stronger than him, and a SD against Story after getting knocked down in the second and dominating the first round.

If anything, it shows his heart.

Back