Biggest robbery: GSP vs Hendricks or Jones vs Reyes?

All your points are valid....but would you say gsp suffered a lots of damage in his career and bleeds easily like Diaz?
I don't want to bring up GSP vs Hendricks
But just want to clarify on your 2nd point there

There are many contributing factors to why someone would show damage more easily, or why they would get cut more easily.

Someone with fair skin would show damage a lot easier than someone with dark skin.

Someone with lots of previous damage to their face would wear their damage more obviously, like a Nate Diaz. If you get your brow sliced open once, it'll never be the same. The scar tissue on the face tears easily.

This pic is actually the reason why peoppe think it was a roberry, if you only look at what people look like after the fight the diaz bros woudn't have a win in their record. Realistically it was a extremely close fight which could have gone either way ( round 1 is the one which decides this fight and it was super close) could have been a drawn actually. Reyes and jon on tge other hand is the clearest 3-2 ever for reyes and even though jones won the last 2 rounds neither was a 10-8 and winning the last rounds don't mean more in the scoring criteria.

Bro don't listen to the guy. I literally destroyed him yesterday as well about the exact same topic( GSP v Hendricks ). He's mad because more and more casual fans are starting to see through GSP's smoke and mirrors tactics
Lol. I certainly don't feel literally destroyed.

Reyes and its not close. GSP realistically won every round against Hendricks apart from round 2. Hendricks was also on steroids

It appears to be a lot closer than you think bud.

upload_2021-5-6_13-20-26.png

upload_2021-5-6_13-20-51.png

Shogun vs Machida 1. But to answer your question, neither one was a robbery but I was surprised more that GSP won.

GSP clearly lost and then went into hiding.

Jones won. Reyes did nothing to say that was a “robbery”.

This, GSP got the shit beat out of him against Hendricks. And Reyes lost, the amount of hatred for Jones this forum has people delusional. It was a close fight, but Jones absolutely did enough to win that fight. Especially considering Jones has 11 title defenses, they aren’t going to hand over the belt to Reyes by just barely scraping by like that. Jones clearly won the championship rounds which are arguably most important.

I think Hendricks won the fight but he took the last round off like a dumbass.

More likely he just ran out of gas. No one with an IQ over 60 would have taken the round off given how close the first round was. I think Hendricks won 48-47, but that's based on him winning the razer close first round.

Yes because polls have always been the answer to Sherdog's most important questions. It's just more fuel for people to argue over

A poll would at least gives an idea what most people think on here. Also what makes this question any different than other questions on here? I don't see how this is more important.

I had Hendricks winning 4 rounds to 1.

I had Jones winning 4 rounds to 1.

jones reyes wasn't a robbery. could have gone either way.

oezdemir vs reyes was a robbery though.

i need to go back and watch gsp vs hendricks

You react to a bloody face like a baby to jingling keys. But again, that's not a surprise since you STILL can't count to 3.
GSP was competitive with Hendricks for at least 3 rounds. Jones lost 3 to Reyes. It's clear as day, and you haven't argued any different.

Calling people GSP lovers, when you're lookin at Jones like :kiss: and he's staring back like <This7>
<{1-69}>
tenor.gif

imo GSP Hendricks, I thought for sure Hendricks was the winner, my boy called me right after the fight and asked if the UFC was rigged, Jones vs Reyes was close, I had Reyes winning but idt that one was a robbery, Shogun Machida was horrible

Back