Biggest robbery: GSP vs Hendricks or Jones vs Reyes?

When jones was shooting those takedowns and getting stopped he should have lost points not gaining them. Just like in wrestling match. This fight was almost completely one sided it just piss me off.

i get all that- maybe you missed my points:

1. "damage" WAS a scoring criteria, and ive never heard anyone say GSP damaged Hendricks more. his face looked fresh.

2. you cant say "lets not compare Hendricks and GSP" -

THAT IS WHO WAS COMPARED that i quoted.

sure i get scar tissue re opens- GSPS face looks like it went through a wood chipper, and Hendricks doesnt have dark complexion. fighters can LOSE because of a cut- no doctor ever says "it was scar tissue, it doesnt count"

Nate Diaz arguably lost to Mas over scar tissue- damage is damage.
Yelling doesn't make you right.... do you know that?

How is it a robbery in either fight when the fans are devided on who won? There are bigger robberies out there than these two fights. I personally thought Jones and GSP won so...

what does a picture of someones face have to do with winning a 25 min match? All that damage could be done in 1 min and gsp hypothetically could have laid him him for 24 mins. its a terrible argument. If the match was scored as the entire fight Hendricks might have won but it was clear 48-47 gsp.

GSP - Hendricks. GSP is my all-time fav fighter too. At least Jones- Reyes was close and I thought the fight was a draw. you have to beat the champ to be the champ and Reyes didn't do so IMO. Hendricks beat the fuckin' shit outta the champ. Both Reyes and Hendricks took their foot off the gas at the end and it cost them.

GSP vs Hendricks was closer to a robbery, biggest robbery in MMA history is JT vs Pudz II, they wanted to Pudz to win so badly it was so transparant the judges"error" was just a poor excuse to silence the outcry of a corruption.

hendricks and reyes won those fights. close though. so neither are the biggest robberies ever. I think the hendricks robbery was worse tho.

Jones beat Reyes imo. Its been a very long time since I watched GSP vs Hendricks but I think I recall being a little surprised at the decision, but I wouldn't classify it as a robbery. Close fights that go the distance and to the scorecards aren't robberies.
Jon absolutely won the fight.
Reyes lost the fight, he was getting beat up throughout the final 2 rounds and even the rounds he won were competitive.
However he did give Jon a very tough fight and he deserves a ton of respect for that.
Gus still is both Jon and DC's toughest fight.

Last edited:
hendricks and reyes won those fights. close though. so neither are the biggest robberies ever. I think the hendricks robbery was worse tho.
Definitely close and good fights.
Jon won his last fight.
Reyes gassed and that's what cost him as Jon was all over him in the final 2 rounds.
As for Hendricks,
he supposedly took the final round off and that cost him.

GSP versus Hendricks was definitely a robbery and GSP new it since he retired immediately only to come back when a belt fight occurred that he could win.

GSP vs Hendricks was a very close fight. Jones vs Reyes was not close at all and Reyes was robbed.

Back