bigger waste of money- perfect pushup or pullup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What other fnction has the perfect pullup?
Isnt it just a bar, or what?

Rim%20Shot%20Johnny%20Utah.jpg

lull, fuck you guys :)

*goes off to benoit myself*

the perfect pushup actually works...still a scam but it does build a little more muscle and tone than a regular or fist pushups

So you think both options are a waste of money, yet you feel forced to waste your money on one of them and you'd like us to choose the lesser evil for you? Sorry, dude, but that's retarded.

actually i already own the perfect pushup and own a regular chinup bar im just curious in ure opinion

never tried the pullup, but i got bad wrists, so the perfect pushup works great for me in keeping the stress off of my wrists while still letting me get the same results as regular pushups

Perfect pullup? How much more "perfect" can it get than a pull up bar, what do they add to it?

its the freakin internet u can use u however u want

True, but we'll just stop paying attention to everything you say.

Urban, when are you going to open up your wisdom thread again?

the perfect pushup actually works...still a scam but it does build a little more muscle and tone than a regular or fist pushups

bwahahahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhAH

"Tone"

bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahaha
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahah

fail2it9.jpg

never tried the pullup, but i got bad wrists, so the perfect pushup works great for me in keeping the stress off of my wrists while still letting me get the same results as regular pushups

frown.jpg

I was at a Walgreens today and on the bargain shelf next to the "pocket fisherman", "bullet blender" and every other gimmick was "The perfect Pushup" for $20.00. Would have bought it but I got the "Kinoki" pads next to it instead, I'm much more interested in having toxins sucked out the bottom of my feet while I sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back