bigger waste of money- perfect pushup or pullup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rEdShawks

Brown Belt
Reaction score
so what do u guys think is a bigger waste of money buying the perfect pushup or the perfect pullup. while the perfect pullup is 50 more dollars (90$) than the perfect pushup(40$) at least with the perfect pullup you recieve a great pullup bar that has more functions than a regular one and u can do some exercises that you wouldnt be able to do on a normal bar, but then again perfect pushup is cheaper, but one can argue its a complete waste of money since u can get the same results using ure hands on a floor.

So whats the verdict, if u were forced to get one , would u spend the extra money and at least get something that does something or would u buy the perfect pushup?

So you think both options are a waste of money, yet you feel forced to waste your money on one of them and you'd like us to choose the lesser evil for you? Sorry, dude, but that's retarded.

He has already wasted money on one. He is probably trying to figure out if he should waste it on the other.

TS your grammar is improving. However, you are still using u instead of you. It is only two extra letters, stop being so damn lazy.

Neither. I'd get a "Perfect Deadlift," which costs about $40, from the good folks at Inzer --

belt_econo_sm.jpg

Both are huge wastes of money because you can make or buy an "or equal" for much cheaper.

You can make your own pull up bar for less than 30 bucks. If you deem them necessary, you can make push up handles for about 10 bucks.

home improvement store + using your brain = saving money

Get a regular pullup bar that's 20 bucks dude. Fuck the perfect pullup shit.

Stop posting on forums and go do pushups/pullups.

Obviously the perfect pull-up is a bigger waste of money since it costs more and both are pretty much worthless. I guess if I was forced to, I would buy the perfect push-up and then spend the extra $50 on beer so hopefully I might forget that I bought the perfect push-up in the first place.

scrap em both and buy some gymnastics rings retard

Neither. I'd get a "Perfect Deadlift," which costs about $40, from the good folks at Inzer --

belt_econo_sm.jpg

Awesome flak.

TS. Quit being a huge vag and making doltish threads.

ps. Do you happen to know a guy named statiscool?

I'll play along -

The perfect pushup is a bigger waste of money because it has no other use.

With perfect pullup, you can at least hang clothes on the bar when you get sick of it.

I've seen that ad.

To answer the TS's question:

From what I saw in the ad, you can do a "perfect pushup" with the perfect pullup. So I guess they have rendered one of their own products obsolete.

So....WHO GIVES A S**T! Go pick up something heavy.

The perfect pull up, by far. I hear that Chuck Norris completely disowned the Bowflex when he laid his hands on the perfect pull up. I have been doing very strict perfect pull ups for the last week and I can already feel my polo shirts getting smaller. I can't even button the top button!!!

The perfect pull up, by far. I hear that Chuck Norris completely disowned the Bowflex when he laid his hands on the perfect pull up. I have been doing very strict perfect pull ups for the last week and I can already feel my polo shirts getting smaller. I can't even button the top button!!!

Chuck's back on the 5x5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back