Bigfoot is a bad matchup for Roy nelson

Bigfoot has just looked really bad lately and fragile. Nelson has not been great neither but he is still durable, can throw heavy punches and is no slouch in the grappling department if it ends up there. I give him a very small chance if he can put Roy on his back and do something there.

Last edited:
WOAH, slow down TS, your white belt analytical skills are silly.

Roy either does this, and we love him for it

great post and i completely agree

Hassy disagrees:

no_music__no_life_by_hassy_nishikawa-d9yiio8.png

To catch a taller fighter you are supposed to loop you punches Nelson does this anyway, and Bigfoot is so slow. Nelson 1st round ko probably 1st minute they need to stop giving Bigfoot matches.

I dont know if Roy can catch BF like Hunt, AA did.

His striking is powerful and his timing is actually pretty on point most of the time but his combinations and set ups are extremely limited.
He's already knocked out an old Brazilian, he'll do it again.

Maan, I feel bad for Bigfoot. He is not the same fighter that he used to be. TRT ban took Its toll on him big time. He is much slower, looks less muscular and his chin is completely gone. He looked very fragile in his previous 2 appearances.
His hands are definitely full for this fight. He needs to protect that huge chin.

So is this hypothetical or has it been announced? Can't find anything.

If it does happen, Nelson by KO.

Idk. In my days they just suspended you for doing something like that. Nowadays they (the school) might just call the police and get you charged with inciting a riot.

In my school times, it was a protocol almost every year. lol They can't suspend you if it is your last day there. Nowdays it might be different.

Oh! Good old times.

Have you seen Bigfoot's last couple of fights? Nowadays, even a breeze will knock him out. Imagine what Nelson's hurricane punches could potentially do to him.

In my school times, it was a protocol almost every year. lol They can't suspend you if it is your last day there. Nowdays it might be different.

Oh! Good old times.
Senior pranks bro. Good times

TS what you're saying isn't totally wrong... but Bigfoot's chin HAS to be a factor in this fight. He's had the lights shut off a lot lately and it just doesn't look like he can take a punch anymore.

To catch a taller fighter you are supposed to loop you punches Nelson does this anyway, and Bigfoot is so slow. Nelson 1st round ko probably 1st minute they need to stop giving Bigfoot matches.
They really do. Dude isn't going to make it past 50. Cain alone took off 10 years from his life expectancy. Between Hunt, Struve, DC, Mir, AA and Roy he should be planning his funeral and writing his will right now

It would be funny if Bigfoot used the strategy Roy tried to use agasint Black Beast and won. That's his only chance anyways.

I think bigfoot loses and then loses the fight after that and either gets cut or retires..

he is not the same fighter without trt.

New fighters like nganou will be the begining of the new guard.

personaly I think the new owners are going to be to be upgrading the hw division...for better or worse.

I see people saying nelson is going to KO bigfoot and I disagree. I think bigfoot is going to win a decision. Bigfoot is a tall fighter with huge reach that uses straight punches from distance. Nelson is short with small reach and in order to connect with his hook he has to get close enough. Bigfoot will keep roy on the outside with straight punches and beat him up like most fighter do. Also bigfoot has good TDD so nelson can't take him down.
Are you really this stupid?
or are you pretending?

Back