Bigfoot is a bad matchup for Roy nelson

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see people saying nelson is going to KO bigfoot and I disagree. I think bigfoot is going to win a decision. Bigfoot is a tall fighter with huge reach that uses straight punches from distance. Nelson is short with small reach and in order to connect with his hook he has to get close enough. Bigfoot will keep roy on the outside with straight punches and beat him up like most fighter do. Also bigfoot has good TDD so nelson can't take him down.

Big Foot will KO himself when he will walk to the octagon.

k

BlandWanIcterinewarbler.gif

Pezão is too slow and his chin break with a wind gust. If Nelson push the fight, he can KO Pezão.

Bigfoot's chin dieded when he got off TRT, all Kung Fu Panda has to do is touch that chin and it's a wrap.

Roy Nelson's right hand is a bad match up for Bigfoot's shot chin.

Non - TRT Bigfoots chin is

broken-china.jpg

He gets love - tapped, and goes nite - nite nowadays.

Bigfoot is braindead so hes a good fight for anybody actuallt

Bigfoot's chin dieded when he got off TRT, all Kung Fu Panda has to do is touch that chin and it's a wrap.

Kung Fu Panda?!? HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bigfoot just got KO'd signing the contract.

Theres no way Bigfoot can take one of Roys punches but the way Roys looked lately i wouldnt be surprised if Bigfoot kept him in the clinch/on the ground and won a decision.

As soon as Roy's big soup bone of a right hand touches the foot he'll get Nyquilled. Big Country by KO prop bet is gonna win Johnydamus a WHOLE LOTTA MONEY.

If bigfoot can get him down for 3rounds he might make it. Nelson is no slouch on the ground even.

Nelson does struggle with tall fighters....

tumblr_mt31itJTrL1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Bigfoot is slow as hell, and never moves his head.

Disappointed with Roy's last showing. Is this a loser leaves town match? Both haven't looked that great recently.

Back