Bigfoot is a bad matchup for Roy nelson

They probably don't feel all that great about having to book Bigfoot ( not that they'd cut him either and give Bellator a name ) . It's going to come down to the doctors barring him from the cage, because since he hasn't stopped now it's unlikely he's not going stop racking them concussions as long as his feet carry him through a camp. He could possibly be the most rekdt fighter in the UFC roster and a legitimate health concern.

Either way I want to see him get fed him to Ngannou next before he loses all his name value

On the contrary, it's a good matchup for him and a winnable fight. Nelson is quite slow, but Bigfoot is slower. Nelson doesn't have a good gas tank and neither does Bigfoot. Both are brawlers but Bigfoot's chin is gone while Nelson's is still solid. It could be that Bigfoot's size and reach can pose a problem, but I predict that Nelson will find that chin. There are many fights that are unfavourable matchups for Nelson but this isn't one of them.

Roy looked like shit in his last couple of fights. I put my money on Bigfoot.

This fight has been announced ? You'd have to think one of these guys could be cut if they lose this fight...especially Bigfoot.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bigfoot take down and control Nelson for 3 rounds, but logically Nelson should win this by tko.

If bigfoot makes it out of the 1st round his chances of winning become incredibly high.
Roy doesn't do well past round 1.

Says the 2016 account. Big Foot ALWAYS keeps people at the end of his reach and NEVER gets KTFO...oh wait.

a strong gust of wind is a bad matchup for Bigfoot

When did this fight get made?

And Ronda would KO Bigfoot at this point.

I honestly think Nelson drops Bigfoot early in round 1 and finishes him.

Big Foot might get knocked out having the vaseline put on his face.

Bigfoot is most likely the slowest fighter on the roster.

Nelson will likely knock him out early.

I always think Bigfoot is a bad matchup for people. Well, a lot of the time. He never is.

Nelson by disgusting first round KO, Bigfoot is cut by the UFC and has brain damage

Back