Bigfoot is a bad matchup for Roy nelson

Too the contrary TS I see that right hand landing at some point before bigfoot can put Nelson away. Bigfoot doesnt have the speed or footwork

Bigfoot should juice the fuck up and retire with a beating.

Just like the last day on school where you push the fire alarm button and run away.

I dont know if Roy can catch BF like Hunt, AA did.

His striking is powerful and his timing is actually pretty on point most of the time but his combinations and set ups are extremely limited.

Came here to say this.
<40>

Virtually Identical, Joe.

i2rgag.jpg

Just like the last day on school where you push the fire alarm button and run away.

Lol, In my last day of school I beat two of my teachers.

I see people saying nelson is going to KO bigfoot and I disagree. I think bigfoot is going to win a decision. Bigfoot is a tall fighter with huge reach that uses straight punches from distance. Nelson is short with small reach and in order to connect with his hook he has to get close enough. Bigfoot will keep roy on the outside with straight punches and beat him up like most fighter do. Also bigfoot has good TDD so nelson can't take him down.
Don't think people care about bigfoot fighting anymore.

Last edited:
Do you want Bigfoot to die? He'd get knocked out by a fly at this point.

Bigfoot's chin dieded when he got off TRT, all Kung Fu Panda has to do is touch that chin and it's a wrap.

pretty sure Joanna Jedrecek would put Bigfoot out cold with a step jab nowadays if it landed clean

Did I miss something are these two scheduled to fight or are we just speaking hypothetically

I see people saying nelson is going to KO bigfoot and I disagree. I think bigfoot is going to win a decision. Bigfoot is a tall fighter with huge reach that uses straight punches from distance. Nelson is short with small reach and in order to connect with his hook he has to get close enough. Bigfoot will keep roy on the outside with straight punches and beat him up like most fighter do. Also bigfoot has good TDD so nelson can't take him down.

I've never seen Bigfoot show the kind of striking your talking about. Your talking about him striking from a distance and keeping Roy on the outside. I haven't seen that from him. On top of that his Chin looks so bad lately that just Roy landing once can end this. I'm not confident he can avoid that for 15 minutes.

WOAH, slow down TS, your white belt analytical skills are silly.

Roy either does this, and we love him for it
xT0GqIgi4UqsgB2YIE.gif

Or he's gets KO'd which is really rare and only by EXTREME tier 1 KO artists like Mark Hunt and Arlovski (don't show fedor gif, that's the other way around).

Otherwise he Decisions the top talent in HW and usually he loses a decision.
don't agree? these are his decision losses, these guys could NOT put Big Country away
JDS
Mir
Stipe
DC
Overeem
Barnett
Black Beast

Look at that list, any HW would be proud that they decisioned loss to the current champ, not getting KTFO like some dweeb
IYB6XVb.gif

He decisioned a former champ that could do this
jds.gif

He decisioned this guy made of science
giphy.gif

Talk about opposite body

He decisioned the LHW paper champ whose only loss was to "suspect" Jon Jones
760508701.gif

There is n decision for bigfoot, he's going down

Pray w/ his daughter that he'll be ok
_ZjYdMRjq5Y.jpg

Okay TS let's break this down.

1. Mark Hunt is shorter than Roy and he got inside and KO'ed Big Foot.

2. Struve is taller than Big Foot and Roy got inside and KO'ed him.

3. Big Foot has looked horrible since they banned TRT.

Roy KO first round

Nelson comes, step step, big right. Fight's over.

Idk. In my days they just suspended you for doing something like that. Nowadays they (the school) might just call the police and get you charged with inciting a riot.

Nelson will just walk and pray to land an overhand, as usual. And he won't find anything, because Bigfoot will be too cautious to avoid being KO'd three times in a row. At the same time, Bigfoot won't dare enough to finish the fight.

It will go to decision and it's gonna be a VERY boring fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back