** Big Nog would rather not train with a homosexual MMA fighter **

You know what's funny with the gay rights movement? They're the most intolerant bastards.

If Big Nog isn't comfortable training with gays, that's his right.

I wouldn't willingly want to roll with some gay dude either, but hey that's just me.

I can't believe that this is still a thing in such an advanced nation like the USA. In most civilized parts of the world, homosexuality is just normal.

The titles make me laugh... "Is [Insert organization] ready.. for GAYS?!?!?!" DUM DUM DUM.

Get with 2014 people.

Well Brazilians aren't exactly known for being great delegates of the human race.

I wouldn't want to be in a north south with a gay man either

A lot of guys would prefer not to train with a girl either. People have a right to feel uncomfortable. Not a big deal imo.

Jones declined to comment. Was Thomson asked? :redface:

Very old but who cares?

Attitudes have changed since then but if someone doesn't want to wrestle with a gay guy.....why does this matter? If he isn't comfortable with it then he isn't comfortable with it. He said he has no malice towards gays.

Big deal. Go wrestle with gay guys if it makes you feel better about yourself.

I totally get that but he made it sound like "the gays" have malice toward him, what is up with that?

Very old but who cares?

Attitudes have changed since then but if someone doesn't want to wrestle with a gay guy.....why does this matter? If he isn't comfortable with it then he isn't comfortable with it. He said he has no malice towards gays.

Big deal. Go wrestle with gay guys if it makes you feel better about yourself.

If he says stupid shit like this we can laugh at him.

"I don’t really know what I think about homosexuality and MMA," Jones said. "I've never really put much thought into it. It's a very sensitive topic. I'd rather not even comment on it."

hmmm

I can't believe that this is still a thing in such an advanced nation like the USA. In most civilized parts of the world, homosexuality is just normal.

The titles make me laugh... "Is [Insert organization] ready.. for GAYS?!?!?!" DUM DUM DUM.

Get with 2014 people.
nogueira is from brazil, yes, breaking news.

Get with 2014 people.

Like France

20 years ago: please be tolerant of gay people whos interests and opinions are different than yours

today: i will not tolerate people who have interests and opinions that are different than the gay agenda

You know what's funny with the gay rights movement? They're the most intolerant bastards.

If Big Nog isn't comfortable training with gays, that's his right.

So would it be fine if Big Nog said he felt uncomfortable training with black guys?

I wonder what Wanderlei thinks about the subject?

Nogueira - backward thinking. Disappointing.

Back