Big Nog vs Big Country

Nog would beat him up on the feet if he comes in relatively good shape. The guy is part machine by now though.

I love how much credit Nelson gets these days for beating guys like mitrione. He's never beat a top ten fighter in his entire career, bur now since he beat Mittrione, he would obviously tool Nog...

this.

Big country wins this pretty easily.

I love how much credit Nelson gets these days for beating guys like mitrione. He's never beat a top ten fighter in his entire career, bur now since he beat Mittrione, he would obviously tool Nog...
And nog is? This isnt 2003 anymore bud.

I am a little surprised how such a majority call this an easy win for Roy. This would be by far Nelson's biggest win of his career, and I would strongly favor Nog.

This. nogs only UFC losses are to mir and Cain, and he tooled mir in their second fight on the feet. Nelson is the definition of a top 10 gatekeeper. I can see him winning but definitely not with ease, and I'd see nog as the favorite.

I'd pay to see the fight. At this point I'd pick Nelson by tko or ud. Interesting fight for sure.

That would be a very interesting fight. Nog on a good night if he can stay on the outside avoiding the big shots from Roy, i think he can pick him apart and win. I don't see Roy being able to do anything with Nog on the ground, i doubt he would even try taking him down. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Nog trying to go the ground at some point in the fight. He's actually the bigger stronger man of the two even though Roy weighs more, and i think he can control Roy on ground with his size and his grappling technique. But if Roy can connect with those big shots on his feet, i can definetly see him winning this one by KO or TKO. I would love to see this fight.

Would be interesting for both to see where they stand in the division I think. I wouldn't be able to pick a winner.

Back