Big Nog vs Big Country

Nelson struggles against top 10 fighters.

I'll take Nog based on precedent but a right hand could land at any time.

Nog takes this one by dec

Considering what Cain managed to do to Nog (all his other fights are usually prolonged beatings with an eventual TKO)

And even what Mir managed to do Nog in the first fight

Nelson TKO's him as soon as he lands a single overhand

I got Big Nog by decision here.

I see Nog losing a frustrating decision.

I see Big Nog taking it to Nelson on the feet with body shots and in the ground, he WILL get the submission. Roy hasnt fought many top ten guys and when he has, he has been on the losing side

I would like to see it, but I'm afraid it would be so much awesomeness in one ring that it might set off a cosmic fusion of their DNA and give us the only true ultimate fighter... Nog Country.

10hnb6o.jpg

i would like to see it, but i'm afraid it would be so much awesomeness in one ring that it might set off a cosmic fusion of their dna and give us the only true ultimate fighter... Nog country.

10hnb6o.jpg

yes

3 round battle with prime nog would be fantastic.

Still think these 2 guys could go for 3 round war

At this point? Roy by TKO. Nog's chin just doesn't hold up anymore. Five or so years ago, i'd go Nog by decision or submission.

Nelson. He is more durable at this point, and while Nog may have some nice hands I can see Nelson landing big at some point, even if Nelsons gets tagged a bunch. I don't see Nog being able to take it to the ground, and Nelson's ground game is very top notch, I'm sure Nelson could either escape or be defensive enough to avoid submissions.

Back