Big Nog vs Big Country

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Would you like to see this fight? Who would win?

Nog would tool him on the feet just gotta watch out for those overhand rights.

Old Nog would tool him on the feet. Present day Nog would get beaten and quite possibly KO'd or dragged into a fatman crucifix on the ground.

Wouldn't mind seeing that fight. I think it would probably stay on the feet. Roy has a power advantage but i think Nog has better striking overall. Probably pick Roy by UD.

Now thats actually a pretty fun fight on paper.

Roy's a dangerous fight for Nog. I would want Nog to beat him or sub him, but my money would be in Roy by overhand. He's just so damn good at landing them.

I think Roy would knock him out at this point.

Old Nog would tool him on the feet. Present day Nog would get beaten and quite possibly KO'd or dragged into a fatman crucifix on the ground.

This is 90% accurate.
Present day Nog would certainly get ko'd because he gets stubborn in the beginning and would try to trade instead of trying to take big country down right from the opening bell.

Big Nog's biggest asset is shot. Hes bound to get caught by one of those overhand rights and go to sleep

I'd def pay to see it.. Maybe Nelson by TKO or dec

Roy would make Egg Nog.

It would be easy, and it wouldn't be pretty.

o.0 Why don't they make this fight happen, it's rather intriguing.

It's a good match.

Nog might work Roy like Werdum, but Roy might land the haymaker.

I don't see a problem with Nog trading with Nelson. Werdum and Mir Tee'd off on Nelson, and of course his teammate Cigano. Nog showed in his second fight with Mir, that his reflexes aren't as deteriorated as we all thought. He also has more muscle mass, which is needed in the evolving HW division. I'm not saying Nog wins this, but he has a fair chance to win.

Back