Big Nog vs Big Country

Id like to see nelson vs browne.

Put all the "travis browne future champ, he was gonna beat bigfoot before injury" talks to rest.

I'd take Nelson all day on this one. Too much power and too good of a chin.

Big Nog fan, but at this point in time Roy wins the fight with relative ease.

Would be an interesting match. I think Big country would buckle Big Nog with a shot in the third round and finish via ground n pound.

I'd like to see that match. Nelson vs Big Nog on the ground would be awesome.

Big Nog could win (I'm on the pride nostalgia wagon, probably)

I like this fight very much. On the other day, I was thinking a good opponent for Nelson that he would also beat and came up with Nog and Bigfoot.

Edit. I am also becoming a bigger fan of his all the time.

I actually favor roy in this fight, Technical ability still goes to nog but man, he has looked beaten lately.

This would actually be a really good fight, Roy can't be ko'd and Nogs stand up weather you believe it or not is very good but hes is susceptible to the one hit power of nelson...And the match up on the ground is interesting too especially with Roys size...This is a fight i would pay for

Goods matchup, Nog has been weathered-down from all the wars he's been in and could be ripe for Nelson to have a chance... i'd like to see this fight.

Wouldn't end well for Nog imo. Would be a fun fight though.

I don't like to watch Nog against power punchers. Too much tension. The problem is everyone in HW is a power puncher...
Sure... What the hell.

Easy win for Big Country
Roy is a better striker and a better grappler

2chs6ir.jpg

alot of Roy fans after his recent striking display :)

I still think its a fun fight and a close one, can never count out big nog !

Back