Big Brother Season 18 Thread V2 Juan Snow's Power of Friendship Edition

Who wins Big Brother 18?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nat gave a pep talk yesterday about her "fake tits" to Paul Michelle and Z, saying she worked hard to get them cause she didn't have any and had to pay 2k for them but the doctor gave her a discount (kinda missed the point of what she was trying to say there) lol. Weirdest pep talk ever but they loved it. Was pretty hilarious.

Paulie was a fucking idiot. He was treating Nat like shit and said she's fake as her tits. The flip of the house easily is his own fault.

Paul and Victor were amazed at the house blowing up. They said they completely flew off the radar and might not even need to win next HOH with how split the house just got.

Paul and Victor were amazed at the house blowing up. They said they completely flew off the radar and might not even need to win next HOH with how split the house just got.
Seems like a smart assessment from what i'm reading> Hope they're wise enough to throw the next HOH[/spoiler[

THis is why I didn't put James in the Executives circle. Natalie and Bridgette were closer in his eyes than those guys. He was just okay with rolling with them if they thought he was working with them.

This is fucking awesome

Great editing to cover that flip in less than 10 minutes to handle double eviction. Production was really fucked there trying to put that all together

This is the best thing to happen in the house since the BB16 double eviction where the rationale got fucked. Funny thing is Nicole is on the fucked over end again, lol.

I don't think Paulie knows James flipped.

America's care package just blew this house up. I guess it would've still been a 1-1 and Michelle stay either way. Just made it more eventful looking

Paulie officially fuck his game up this week. The POV win (that he didn't even get anything out of) made bridgette start talking about him having five comp wins and his ego managed to flip the votes after the fact.

Nicole is going to shit herself

Everyone is stunned and rethinking lol

Corey just saved his sides ass lol. James and Nat could be getting their ass served up.

Boooo Corey. Please don't nom Paulie, executives for life

I would find it bizarre if he did. Nicole definitely knows they are on the bad end with Paulie. I think if he's smart, he does James/Nat. He can still easily work with Paul and Victor and Paulie. James is the only loose end working on that side and he needs to divide a pair.

I would find it bizarre if he did. Nicole definitely knows they are on the bad end with Paulie. I think if he's smart, he does James/Nat. He can still easily work with Paul and Victor and Paulie. James is the only loose end working on that side and he needs to divide a pair.
Should've known he was too pussy for such a move, but glad to see him consulting the executives :cool:

Back