Big Brother Season 18 Thread V2 Juan Snow's Power of Friendship Edition

Who wins Big Brother 18?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck, Bridgette or Michelle might just be going. Dumb. Very dumb. Much dumb.

Wonder how the girls just felt that the guys just did that.

I guess you could argue Corey doesn't want Jame/Nat gone cause then there's more than one showmance. Really think it's just going to be James, Paul or Victor winning and getting Nicole.Corey on the block.

Maybe this was a good idea by Corey, could be like Derricks talk to Frankie and Christine right before that double eviction to straighten the fuck up and it just put him at the top of the pecking order.

Classic ball comp. This brings me back to BB14's one.

Maybe this was a good idea by Corey, could be like Derricks talk to Frankie and Christine right before that double eviction to straighten the fuck up and it just put him at the top of the pecking order.
I think it was. The target on him doesn't get bigger with this move. Taking out James or Natalie definitely would've made him at least one sworn enemy in whoever stayed.

Corey had the best shot. His arms are super long.

Would've rather had Nat backdoored but I don't think he wants to rock the boat.

Paulie still succeeds in getting Meech gone tonight wooo

I do like Bridgette staying more cause she definitely was getting closer to Vic and Paul. The chart is going to look super clear after tonight.

Victor/Paul/Bridgette
Corey/Nicole with Paulie somewhat attached
James/Natalie

WIth the guys thing being the warm center.

I do like Bridgette staying more cause she definitely was getting closer to Vic and Paul. The chart is going to look super clear after tonight.

Victor/Paul/Bridgette
Corey/Nicole with Paulie somewhat attached
James/Natalie

WIth the guys thing being the warm center.

Actually Bridgette has the James Nat thing too which makes her stock pretty good. She's good with everyone but three players and may survive not winning next week.

LOL. Just realized Nicole is probably winning the safety care package. That means if they keep their word, it's Nicole and Nat on the block which is hard to believe in most cases (especially with how much they whine) and the possibility of a veto switching it and making the guys decide to break and take a dude out. James is clearly the lowest on the pecking order now for making that move on them. Even if Corey straightened things, he knows its in his best interest to shoot first cause he is closer with Nat and Bridgette.

HA! Kiss to nicole's cheek

Bridgette shouldn't have talked maybe. It was hard to tell if they agreed on Meech or Bridgette when they were talking.

LETS GO MEECH. JUST FUCKING SURVIVED TWO EVICTIONS. HOLY SHIT!

This was the right call. Bridgette is a shot at James without taking the shot yet.

Back