• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would it be better game play to put Christmas on the block?

If I'm Paul Josh is the guy I want with I'm F2

Would it be better game play to put Christmas on the block?

If I'm Paul Josh is the guy I want with I'm F2

I think Paul loses to anyone at this point, but Josh is the only one who might make some house guests hesitate (due to his antics).

Been seeing Raven's jury video on IG. God that girl really is cracked. I laugh every time I watch it. Lol this chick lives in a whole other world. She thinks she's a puppet master LOL LAWD KILL ME

Lold hard at Cody's reactions
Need more jury vids. Matt shut the fuck up while Raven was talking; you know he just wants to get laid.

As for eviction, I thought Kevin was the next best thing to a goat but Paul is gambling on beating Josh in the final 2. Kevin at least had a great attitude on going out.

Amazing jury this year. People keep complaining about the cast, but I think they did an amazing job. No way they could have anticipated Paul doing what he has done.

Cody was gold. Matt is such an idiot. Raven is probably actually insane.

Haven't watched the episode yet, but I'm assuming the jury portion was filmed before Alex got there. Raven completely delusional, ha puppet master! Alex will burst Raven's bubble when she tells her that it was Paul's plan was to evict Raven

Also, winner of Part 1-final HOH

Paul, was an endurance comp. Apparently Josh fell first, or threw it, who the fuck knows with these guys anymore.

Paul wants Josh to win the 2nd part. He feels his best shot is to take Josh.

Josh keeps talking like he wants to take a shot at Paul, so kinda hope he wins the final HOH and does it. But, then again he's been questioning Paul for awhile and hasn't done a damn thing about it

Last week Paul was talking to the cameras and was going on about how hurt he was last year when he didn't win. Losing by 1 vote killed him. Kinda hope we get to see that again, but also kinda hoping he doesn't even make final 2

Also, rumoured to appear in BB Celeb, according to Mortys is...

Natalie Nunn. From Bad Girls Club, never heard of her

latest

Lance Bass

Duane Dog Chapman, from Dog the Bounty Hunter

Bradtheladlong, some YouTuber

maxresdefault.jpg

Drita D'avanzo, Mob Wives

cb453ac66ac1c0f36c1143edc9618b1c--drita-davanzo-mob-wives-quotes.jpg

Tiffany Pollard, Flavour of Love

Tiffany-Pollard.jpg

That's all they have so far

Also, rumoured to appear in BB Celeb, according to Mortys is...

Natalie Nunn. From Bad Girls Club, never heard of her

latest

Lance Bass

Duane Dog Chapman, from Dog the Bounty Hunter

Bradtheladlong, some YouTuber

maxresdefault.jpg

Drita D'avanzo, Mob Wives

cb453ac66ac1c0f36c1143edc9618b1c--drita-davanzo-mob-wives-quotes.jpg

Tiffany Pollard, Flavour of Love

Tiffany-Pollard.jpg

That's all they have so far

Wow, that is a very weak list so far. The only one I am familiar with is Tiffany Pollard (aka, New York), and the only reason she is famous is because of another reality show. Nevermind the fact that she is way past her prime now too. I really hope they come up with some better house guests.

Last edited:
Wow, that is a very weak list so far. The only one I am familiar with is Tiffany Pollard (aka, New York), and the only reason she is famous is because of another reality show. Nevermind the fact that she is way past her prime now too. I really hope they come up with some better house guests.
yeah it is pretty weak. Although Mortys does say it just rumours so far, so hopefully will change

Also, was just reading an article with Dr. Will, and just thought this quote was funny

Inquisitr: What do you think of Paul’s gameplay?

Will Kirby: Paul is implementing a dirty version of Derrick [Levasseur] or Dan’s [Gheesling] strategy – preying on the naive and impressionable. And that strategy can obviously work. See, those guys mastered their respective season because they crafted alliances with people they knew they could manipulate. Just like Paul, they weren’t born with good looks or charisma so they sharpened their predatory skills to trick the mentally vulnerable. It works. And kudos to all of them! Mad respect to them and all winners!

http://thebigbrotherforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=533.0

Stopped watching but at this point...a bitter jury costing Paul the game would be insulting

Haven't watched the episode yet, but I'm assuming the jury portion was filmed before Alex got there. Raven completely delusional, ha puppet master! Alex will burst Raven's bubble when she tells her that it was Paul's plan was to evict Raven

Also, winner of Part 1-final HOH

Paul, was an endurance comp. Apparently Josh fell first, or threw it, who the fuck knows with these guys anymore.

Paul wants Josh to win the 2nd part. He feels his best shot is to take Josh.

Josh keeps talking like he wants to take a shot at Paul, so kinda hope he wins the final HOH and does it. But, then again he's been questioning Paul for awhile and hasn't done a damn thing about it

Last week Paul was talking to the cameras and was going on about how hurt he was last year when he didn't win. Losing by 1 vote killed him. Kinda hope we get to see that again, but also kinda hoping he doesn't even make final 2
The jury clip includes Alex

The jury clip includes Alex
Was she still salty? Don't want to watch it yet, waiting to watch the episode with the gf, even though I already know who's evicted, and that Raven thinks she was pulling strings

Was she still salty? Don't want to watch it yet, waiting to watch the episode with the gf, even though I already know who's evicted, and that Raven thinks she was pulling strings

I linked the vid. It only shows the jury portion. She wasn't salty but disappointed. She did get to tell Jason the truth and he felt bad for walking out on eviction night without hugging her.

Would love for Cody to cast the final vote giving Paul 2nd place

Back