• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Big Brother 19 v2: Victim Noises Edition

Who are you favorite players this season? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
watching Big Brother All-Stars right now on my sick day and i'm loving it, hahaha

I feel bad for James, he follows the alliances by putting up Jase because they forced him to. And they ignore him.
Janelle is a bad strategic player...not saying that Boogie and Will did a bad job of brain washing her, but she's weak mentally and I"m sure Paul this season would of been able to do that to her...actually he might not be able to because he doesn't have a body like Will and Jenelle is that shallow, hahaha

I feel bad for James, he follows the alliances by putting up Jase because they forced him to. And they ignore him.
Janelle is a bad strategic player...not saying that Boogie and Will did a bad job of brain washing her, but she's weak mentally and I"m sure Paul this season would of been able to do that to her...actually he might not be able to because he doesn't have a body like Will and Jenelle is that shallow, hahaha
You're not even done with the season yet, right? Keep watching.

You're not even done with the season yet, right? Keep watching.

yeah, still watching, on episode 13. But still baffled on how she says she's not with an alliance with chill town and she's loyal to her alliance in the live show but she basically goes against their wishes...this after last week forcing James to do the alliances work. James got a raw deal and i understand why he's mad. He was on good terms with Jase before being forced to backstab him.
it's an entertaining season though

and peanut butter and jam is A LOT better than slop! hahaha
it's funny how the previous season would get angry about it but now it's forever slop, hahaha

yeah, still watching, on episode 13. But still baffled on how she says she's not with an alliance with chill town and she's loyal to her alliance in the live show but she basically goes against their wishes...this after last week forcing James to do the alliances work. James got a raw deal and i understand why he's mad. He was on good terms with Jase before being forced to backstab him.
it's an entertaining season though

Players do this a lot and it makes very little sense. If you're having to go against your own self-interest, it means you're not winning the game. Will never had to nominate Boogie. Derrick never had to send someone home that he wanted to keep. Paul is never fine with doing something bad for his game. You win by implementing your strategy, not by implementing other people's.

Players do this a lot and it makes very little sense. If you're having to go against your own self-interest, it means you're not winning the game. Will never had to nominate Boogie. Derrick never had to send someone home that he wanted to keep. Paul is never fine with doing something bad for his game. You win by implementing your strategy, not by implementing other people's.

it seemed like S6er's would of turned on James if he didn't follow their them, but they did it anyways and ended the next week anyways.

it's weird, at the beginning of the season i liked her Janelle, but as the season progress' not as much. But on this season, i didn't like Xmas but as the season progress' i'm liking her more. hahaha

a0G0k_s-200x150.gif
Me with Alex's real tears and Paul's crocodile tears

https://m.popkey.co/7d82b9/a0G0k_s-200x150.gif

Wow, Paul has done a really masterful job of fucking all these people over. lol

I really want Paul to have to vote Christmas out in final three and wipe the stupid grin off her face. She is a step above Victoria in wanting another player to win. Also, they shouldn't play Josh's DRs anymore. I don't give a fuck about you being "on to Paul" if you aren't going to play any differently than if you were on his team. I know voting to keep Alex would be rough for his chance of winning but Alex would be after Paul in the final four and so would Josh. Paul wouldn't necessarily go after Josh either and HOH doesn't matter in final four. But yea, I know that's a dumb plan when kevin seems like the perfect person to bring to final two. Still though, there's a parallel universe where things got interesting

I really want Paul to have to vote Christmas out in final three and wipe the stupid grin off her face. She is a step above Victoria in wanting another player to win. Also, they shouldn't play Josh's DRs anymore. I don't give a fuck about you being "on to Paul" if you aren't going to play any differently than if you were on his team. I know voting to keep Alex would be rough for his chance of winning but Alex would be after Paul in the final four and so would Josh. Paul wouldn't necessarily go after Josh either and HOH doesn't matter in final four. But yea, I know that's a dumb plan when kevin seems like the perfect person to bring to final two. Still though, there's a parallel universe where things got interesting

By throwing so many HOH's and letting Josh get blood on his hands in the end, one could make a case for Josh deserving the grand prize at the end. I would really like to see Paul get runner up again. That would be hilarious. lol

By throwing so many HOH's and letting Josh get blood on his hands in the end, one could make a case for Josh deserving the grand prize at the end. I would really like to see Paul get runner up again. That would be hilarious. lol

I'd like to see anyone but Paul win but he earned this.

He played Josh like a fiddle.

Pretty hard to tell how they jury will act. What would be hilarious is if Cody has to pick between Paul and Christmas. The season played out so weird. Two of the four I thought had a chance remain but I did not expect Josh or Christmas to be there unless they were pawns. They are getting played but they aren't pawns. You could make a better argument Kevin is at this point which sucks cause he had potential early on in the game

Pretty hard to tell how they jury will act. What would be hilarious is if Cody has to pick between Paul and Christmas. The season played out so weird. Two of the four I thought had a chance remain but I did not expect Josh or Christmas to be there unless they were pawns. They are getting played but they aren't pawns. You could make a better argument Kevin is at this point which sucks cause he had potential early on in the game

Kevin is a pawn but if he's as bad as comps as he's shown and everyone else was a fuck for Paul he played this right.

He tried to make a move twice and people got irate.

Not sure what else he could do. Paul made sure to vilify anyone deviating from his game and they all followed suit.

Sometimes pawns become Queens.

Kevin is a pawn but if he's as bad as comps as he's shown and everyone else was a fuck for Paul he played this right.

Not sure what else he could do. Paul made sure to vilify anyone deviating from his game and they all followed suit.

It's been revoked

Yea, I guess as solid as you can play this game, you still can lose the final Comp and lose it all right there. Vanessa knows that and I like the idea of calling Steve a queen

Back