• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Biden was in possession of classified documents while not in office

<{anton}>

Dude... you know you crashed yourself into a wall with Biden. How you guys shit on potential stars like Gabbard is amazing. It's time to get out of the mangled wreck, assess the future, and re calibrate. I had to do it when Trump won the primaries. I preferred Ted Cruz by a giant margin. Take your lumps and move on. The real problem you guys have is your alternatives are absolute shit. Most on the Right would be fine with a Cruz, Paul, Rubio, DeSantis, Carson, or many of the other really smart leaders on the right side of the isle. You Leftists don't have that luxury, so it's panic time. You have no bench.
How about Haley? I'd go for Gabbard too. Maybe Rubio. Those other options you list are a no go for me and I'm literally a registered Republican that supported Bush both terms. Those guys are way too partisan and religious for my taste.

He's in the building, folks!

C'mon Jackie, tell us all how Biden is as sharp as a tack, and this is all just some GOP propaganda. Don't disappoint us now.
You seriously don't believe partisan politics had anything to do with that report? Do you think they appointed a Democrat acolyte as SC or is he a Republican that couldn't find grounds to charge Biden then presented an unprofessional report getting sone digs in anyway?

...and seem to support dems on almost every issue..

<YeahOKJen>
I'm a never TR7MPer and can't stand Cruz and this new breed of Republican that thinks disfunction is a good political strategy. You can't always be in charge and we always have to compromise to have a functional government.

Talk about the art if the deal. What a fucking joke! It's my way jamming through legislation with a majority or I'll just slam my hand on the table and shut down the government or block any type of legislation from passing.

You seriously don't believe partisan politics had anything to do with that report? Do you think they appointed a Democrat acolyte as SC or is he a Republican that couldn't find grounds to charge Biden then presented an unprofessional report getting sone digs in anyway?
The special council is required to write the report. Hur submitted his report to Garland. If Hur isn't going to bring charges then he most definitely has to let Garland know WHY he isn't bringing charges in that report. It is then on Garland, the Attorney General, to go through that info and to decide what to redact and what to release to the public. You are taking issue with the wrong guy. Hur did his job. His report to Garland was confidential. Was Garland playing partisan politics?

I'm a never TR7MPer and can't stand Cruz and this new breed of Republican that thinks disfunction is a good political strategy. You can't always be in charge and we always have to compromise to have a functional government.

Talk about the art if the deal. What a fucking joke! It's my way jamming through legislation with a majority or I'll just slam my hand on the table and shut down the government or block any type of legislation from passing.

this doesn't explain why you support dems on most of the issues. unless i'm mistaking you for another langfordbarrow.

iu
<Fedor23>

How about Haley? I'd go for Gabbard too. Maybe Rubio. Those other options you list are a no go for me and I'm literally a registered Republican that supported Bush both terms. Those guys are way too partisan and religious for my taste.
At this point, our election process could be putting every citizens name in, and randomly picking a name out of a hat. And I'd have more faith in that person than our current options.
Sad fucking times....

Lol

Finally the talking points.

“He’s a marine!!!!”
What's wrong with being a marine an a college graduate? I guess for Trump ball lickers it suddenly a problem? The guy makes way more sense then the constant stream of BS like MTG, MAGA Mike, soon to be unemployed MAGA Boebert. I am not sure your even from this country? The guy citizen Trump who called soldiers suckers an losers.

What's wrong with being a marine an a college graduate? I guess for Trump ball lickers it suddenly a problem? The guy makes way more sense then the constant stream of BS like MTG, MAGA Mike, soon to be unemployed MAGA Boebert. I am not sure your even from this country? The guy citizen Trump who called soldiers suckers an losers.

I could be wrong...but I'm pretty sure @Rob Battisti wasn't implying there's anything wrong at all with being with being a Marine. I think Rob was actually saying that the criticisms of Hur are adding that in, painting Hur as a right wing Trump loyalist doing a hatchet job on poor Joe.

As was pointed out, Hur simply submitted the report to Garland. Hur didn't get to determine any of what was released to the public. So Hur could've put that Biden was an evil alien from a far away galaxy hell bent on destroying the world in that report and Garland could've redacted it and we'd never know.

If people want to flail their arms and act like someone is out to get Joe...it ain't Hur they should be spazzing at. It's Garland.

The special council is required to write the report. Hur submitted his report to Garland. If Hur isn't going to bring charges then he most definitely has to let Garland know WHY he isn't bringing charges in that report. It is then on Garland, the Attorney General, to go through that info and to decide what to redact and what to release to the public. You are taking issue with the wrong guy. Hur did his job. His report to Garland was confidential. Was Garland playing partisan politics?

I could be wrong...but I'm pretty sure @Rob Battisti wasn't implying there's anything wrong at all with being with being a Marine. I think Rob was actually saying that the criticisms of Hur are adding that in, painting Hur as a right wing Trump loyalist doing a hatchet job on poor Joe.

As was pointed out, Hur simply submitted the report to Garland. Hur didn't get to determine any of what was released to the public. So Hur could've put that Biden was an evil alien from a far away galaxy hell bent on destroying the world in that report and Garland could've redacted it and we'd never know.

If people want to flail their arms and act like someone is out to get Joe...it ain't Hur they should be spazzing at. It's Garland.

Biden’s team was given the report and could have made redactions. His team threw him under the bus. I guess they thought people wouldn’t read every single word of the like 300 pages or however long it was, or that.

His team thought the pictures of where the documents were would be embarrassing. The second article, from Axios, portrays Biden’s team of only being concerned about the documents being stored out in the open, and his team made no mention of the cognitive status details

Edit: I think his team likely believed they could just lie about it (which Biden and his team clearly are at the press conferences) and thought the media would help the gas light. They were wrong lol

The concern of his allies is distasteful?
The Republican attempt to try to make an issue of it (pretending he's senile). It's one thing to think that rich people's taxes are too high or that the safety net is too generous or something, but this angle is just sick.

I have compassion for the guy. Nobody beats father time. But you're now grasping for an out and using what very much seems like false indignation as that out. It's beneath you.
I would say that this line of attack is beneath you, but I'm starting to reevaluate your values. I recall you used to aim higher than just being another rob/James interchangeable mouth-breathing partisan type.

The Republican attempt to try to make an issue of it (pretending he's senile). It's one thing to think that rich people's taxes are too high or that the safety net is too generous or something, but this angle is just sick.

I would say that this line of attack is beneath you, but I'm starting to reevaluate your values. I recall you used to aim higher than just being another rob/James interchangeable mouth-breathing partisan type.
You’ve officially jumped the shark.

The Republican attempt to try to make an issue of it. It's one thing to think that rich people's taxes are too high or that the safety net is too generous or something, but this angle is just sick.

I would say that this line of attack is beneath you, but I'm starting to reevaluate your values.

That's fine, your last replies on this are shedding plenty of light for me. As I said, my mother passed away from an early onset, quickly advancing type of dementia. I've lived what it's like seeing people bring up cognitive decline. Even very early on when the signs were extremely minor, I didn't have the knee-jerk "how dare you!" attitude you're displaying. And that was my mother, so however invested you think you are in defending Joe's faculties...it ain't the same by a long shot.

But now you've multiple times utterly ignored that MSM (not Fox, the others I posted plus countless more) and Biden's OWN ALLIES are questioning how much decline there is. Read this again so it registers: there are plenty on the left, with a vested interest in him winning again, who now have serious concerns. And if you read the articles the concerns are NOT solely about how to stymie the GOP "attempt to make an issue of it". There's actual concern about Joe himself too.

This tactic of painting the questioning of an 80- something man's mental decline being "sick" doesn't work. At all. Notice there are other leftists posting here and literally zero of them want anything to do with your stance? The island you're on isn't because you have it figured out and everyone else is wrong, Jack. No amount of pretend righteous indignation changes that.

This tactic of painting the questioning of an 80- something man's mental decline being "sick" doesn't work. At all. Notice there are other leftists posting here and literally zero of them want anything to do with your stance? The island you're on isn't because you have it figured out and everyone else is wrong, Jack. No amount of pretend righteous indignation changes that.
"Everyone else" in your bubble. Obviously I'm aware that there is a partisan feeding frenzy on it, but real people who just use their eyes don't agree, and the fact that you can't even imagine anyone legitimately objecting to playing politics that way says more about your character than I can.

Wow, this CNN dude mentions the report said Biden had classified information on human intel assets. around the 2:10 mark. Nuclear info, human intel asset info. Seems like one of the biggest breaches in national security to me!

Not sure where the line is between Biden's extreme cognitive decline and his continuous intentional lying. I predict that things like this breach of security, which the left can't spin, will be blamed on his senility and we should all go easy on the old man. It really is a sad state of affairs. The desperate attempts to even try saying Trump is mentally declining as much or worse than Biden is truly their final Hail Mary. Unfortunately, that ball won't go within 50 yards of the end zone.

You’ve officially jumped the shark.
Obviously, to you anyone who questions the GOP narrative is a baddie, but watch the whole thing and tell me he's not sharper you or mkess (and obviously Trump has never been that sharp):

Back