Elections Biden says he will pick woman as VP

So it wont be who's best qualified. He's just using VP as a gimmick. Great...

<{spoogebab}>

source.gif

that's the case for just about every election for who runs as president and vp and how the masses "vote" for them.

I absolutely agree that Abrams would not be ready on January 21st 2021. So, he will probably select someone that has been in the beltway for years.

But, I really do think electoral votes will come into play.

After all, Nixon was chosen by Ike because of California. Ike didn't like Dick. In fact, not once during Ike's time as president did the two of them have lunch together.

Likewise, Kennedy and Johnson couldn't stand each other, but hey, Texas.

Harris will bring in the California delegates, but I think California will go blue no matter what. Plus, I don't think she has enough DC time.

Yea, the fact you are going that far back really shows there aren’t good cases to pick based on that, especially when you are sacrificing experience over just looking at battleground states. Harris also seems like she’s could wait and shouldn’t have tried to run as fast as she did. I think he will pick a governor or a longer term senator. VPs are about not messing up more than earning more points. I think you can lose more potential votes making a bad pick than gain from a good one.

<{spoogebab}>

source.gif

that's the case for just about every election for who runs as president and vp and how the masses "vote" for them.
Sorry, I don't see Joe picking Senator Jim Jeffords to be his running mate:

1. He already went on record to say he would nominate a woman.
2. He just beat a guy from Vermont, Why have another on the ticket?
3. Vermont only brings in 3 electoral votes and is going to pick the Democratic nominee anyway.

I mean, wouldn't you want the right person regardless of gender? If he's turning the Pandering level up 10, might as well go with Stacy Abrams. Female minority who can play the race card. Joe needs all the identity politics power he can get.
Can you imagine? Biden is 78, 4 years is a long time. We might end up with an obese strong woman of color as our president...
<6>

Biggest complaint against Klobuchar is that she is mean to her staff.

Not a policy issue.

Biggest complaint against Klobuchar is that she is mean to her staff.

Not a policy issue.
White and not far-left enough to be white and on the ticket. Warren is the only white chick with a shot, IMO.

Warren would have been a great VP before her disastrous presidential bid. It was rife with the identity politics that plagues her voter bloc and is exactly the identity politics the Democrats think they need to play leading to Biden saying he's picking a female VP. I kind of hope she gets the VP spot and can put the BS aside and get back to trying to protect consumers from big business. I worry that she'll be a walking meme for 4 years trying to get elected/re-elected. I think she's likely too old to be picked though.

Kamala is vapid and stands for nothing. She would be a great representative of the faux wokeism the Democrats love to play. Same ideas in a different packaging.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...man-as-his-running-mate-if-he-wins-nomination

Former Vice President Joe Biden vowed on Sunday to choose a woman as his running mate if he wins the Democratic presidential nomination.

“I commit that I will, in fact, pick a woman to be vice president,” Biden said at a Democratic presidential debate in Washington. “There are a number of women who are qualified to be president tomorrow.”

CNN moderator Dana Bash asked Biden again if he was committed to picking a woman after he answered a separate question, and the former vice president replied affirmatively. "Yes," he said.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1239361493273108486

===================================================================

Democrats ought to just place an ad. Here you go and you're welcome.

Wanted: American Vice President

Qualifications:

Required:
  • have a vagina
  • be at least 35 years of age
  • be a U.S. Citizen
Preferred:
  • Non White
  • Green New Deal Supporter

MEN NEED NOT APPLY!!!
Since when does Corn Pop support the Green New Deal?

As far as him (possibly a rapist) vowing to have a woman VP, that ain't nothing but shallow theater.

iu

Last edited:
White and not far-left enough to be white and on the ticket. Warren is the only white chick with a shot, IMO.

I think it was mentioned in another thread but most Americans could care less about the race or gender of a candidate. There’s a piece of the left that harp about it but when push comes to shove, I don’t think that makes them vote or not vote. I don’t think Abrams missing the ticket does any damage to Biden’s bid. Just a bunch of journalists stuck in a bubble think that.

Sure, there are plenty of good options, but this is clearly a vote grab and stunt

Pander, pander, pander, pander, I got broads in Atlanta

Back